ADVERTISEMENT

Big Dawg taking a shot at Cal?

I don’t really get it…KSU coach has done a good job in his first year but college basketball is a crap fest and it’s a ton easier to advance as seen by FAU making first final four in history

But if dancing in locker room makes you a players coach…then you do you. I don’t think it matters but all the little things he does before and during season

But to end it.Cal has started this edge between the programs wjtb another idiotic behavior of his

Oh, so they have the same opinion as 75% of the fanbase?

The more I see the piling on of Cal from some media & the football team, I’m gonna stand by Cal a little more. I don’t like bullies, they just need put in their place..

They acting like they running the Compound…

Reactions: BlueTick2
They all need to shut the hell up and win.
This exactly here neither program is knocking it out of the park. Cal should’ve just shut his mouth from the beginning and these other little shots by the football program just need to stop. The person in charge of the athletic department needs to start taking control of the situation!

Just two mediocre programs throwing "punches"...

UK Basketball trying to regain glory by "words"...
UK Football trying to play with the big boyz, but not quite there... so using "words"...

Go CATS!

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I just don't get it, just more bad energy.. But oh well!
It is not "bad energy". All of us are very bummed out right now about our basketball program. No doubt about that. But this stretch did not deserve its own thread on our football board. There is no bad energy during spring practice inside our football program. If there is bad energy inside our basketball program (and I think there has been for a while), that is certainly not Vince Marrow's fault.

This exactly here neither program is knocking it out of the park. Cal should’ve just shut his mouth from the beginning and these other little shots by the football program just need to stop. The person in charge of the athletic department needs to start taking control of the situation!

It is not "bad energy". All of us are very bummed out right now about our basketball program. No doubt about that. But this stretch did not deserve its own thread on our football board. There is no bad energy during spring practice inside our football program. If there is bad energy inside our basketball program (and I think there has been for a while), that is certainly not Vince Marrow's fault.

If it isn’t good, it’s bad.. Really Simple!

Poison running deep in the football program as well..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT