ADVERTISEMENT

Big Brother 26

funKYcat75

All-American
Apr 10, 2008
Free Mash
First impressions

Rubina - solid little cute Filipina. Floater for sure.

McKenzie - Hot AF. Athletic and sounds smart.

Angela - old. She’ll be the momma figure until she says something off-color.

Chelsie - very cute. Also athletic.

All guys, except the black guy, are annoying so far.

Hopefully starting it tonight. Typically we let it go a few episodes and then binge it. Hoping its a good season and CBS leaves the politics on the outside and let them just play the game.

Hopefully starting it tonight. Typically we let it go a few episodes and then binge it. Hoping its a good season and CBS leaves the politics on the outside and let them just play the game.
I don't think they are allowed to do that anymore. A few years back they started the whole 1/2 of the cast has to be either a minority or LGBTQ and their reality shows have been 💩 since.

First impressions

Rubina - solid little cute Filipina. Floater for sure.

McKenzie - Hot AF. Athletic and sounds smart.

Angela - old. She’ll be the momma figure until she says something off-color.

Chelsie - very cute. Also athletic.

All guys, except the black guy, are annoying so far.
I agree with your assessment on everyone especially McKenzie. 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: funKYcat75
I gotta say, that was the most boring premiere of any season. I like it when they used to get all 14 in at the same time and fight over beds, then they’d all introduce themselves and get trashed.

Reactions: Creed Bratton
I'm not knocking someones love for entertainment but these "reality" shows have got to be the dumbest programming ever put on television. There's nothing real about them. Everyone on them are so effing fake.

I'm not knocking someones love for entertainment but these "reality" shows have got to be the dumbest programming ever put on television. There's nothing real about them. Everyone on them are so effing fake.
BB gets me through the dog days of summer until CFB starts. It used to start in June and end right when CFB began. Now it runs into October. Its the only one I watch as I agree with your assesment above.

Creed...agree. I turned it off that season when it was the Cookout. I gave last year and 2nd chance and it was better. I bet they lost alot of viewers with the Cookout season but it will never be the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT