ADVERTISEMENT

Big Blue Madness tonight

I'm excited and looking forward to it!

CostlyPositiveBrocketdeer-size_restricted.gif

I doubt Cal will allow an “aggressive” scrimmage. He doesn’t want guys getting hurt in these type of events. I would like to see it, too, though. Just doubt it happens.

My hope is that since there are no exhibitions, or a Blue-White game, that Cal kind of changes his tune in that regard. It is kind of the last chance a somewhat dress rehearsal before the games start counting. Since there really are no fans and it's an empty arena anyway, kind of hope they do some introductions, run some drills and then maybe 10-20 minutes of scrimmage action. Don't know that the theatrics will be as meaningful without the fans, so maybe they will skip that stuff.

I'm holding onto hope that we get a little game action tonight because there is no BW game.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
My hope is that since there are no exhibitions, or a Blue-White game, that Cal kind of changes his tune in that regard. It is kind of the last chance a somewhat dress rehearsal before the games start counting. Since there really are no fans and it's an empty arena anyway, kind of hope they do some introductions, run some drills and then maybe 10-20 minutes of scrimmage action. Don't know that the theatrics will be as meaningful without the fans, so maybe they will skip that stuff.

I'm holding onto hope that we get a little game action tonight because there is no BW game.
Man, I hope so as well. I’m just going based on Cal’s track record. Now, my guide says this is men’s and women’s. Can anyone confirm that?

I went one time. 1993. My freshman year at UK. Stood outside Memorial from 7 am til we got in - whatever time that was. Was cold. Had a great time.

I went to this one as well, remember how cold it was for that Madness... Stood in line for a long time in the cold, had a great time got a bunch of autographs because we were standing right across from the Lodge

Reactions: CatfanMike47
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT