ADVERTISEMENT

BIG BLUE MADNESS POLL

HOW EXCITED ARE YOU FOR BIG BLUE MADNESS?

• VERY EXCITED

Votes: 50 17.5%
  • EXCITED

Votes: 60 21.0%
  • NUETRAL

Votes: 61 21.3%
  • ITS STILL FOOTBALL SEASON

Votes: 49 17.1%
  • DONT CARE

Votes: 66 23.1%

• Total voters
Yeah like celebrating your UGA Bulldogs win over UK?
Clown.
As I've made it crystal clear with anyone who has an IQ above 10......I pull for the Dawgs in football....UK in Bball...even when they're in Athens.

It's hysterical I'm living rent free in your little pee size brain.

Right!!?? Dude goes on a tangent about how much he hated last season and then says it’s my problem. These goofs have lost their damn minds.
I, along with many on this board, were not supportive of the kneeling (and on the road at flurida) and the wokeness.

We also weren't supportive of a 9 win season.

I, along with many on this board, were not supportive of the kneeling (and on the road at flurida) and the wokeness.

So explain how the **** YOUR fragile little feelings are MY problem?

It's called a FREE COUNTRY....somethi

It's called living in a FREE COUNTRY. Something I'm sure you're side of the aisle doesn't like.

Good job little buddy. It took you two tries but you got it out. And what country are you referring to as a “FREE COUNTRY”? Certainly not the country that locks more of its people up than any other, right?

Good job little buddy. It took you two tries but you got it out. And what country are you referring to as a “FREE COUNTRY”? Certainly not the country that locks more of its people up than any other, right?
Dude...sit down. It's not worth my time to address your delusional world.

Get over it. How can that bother you that much? Do you have kids? Grandkids? I hope they are perfect because you hold a grudge forever. It’s also none of your business what the players do.

Whoever voted "dont care", why the hell are you even on here then? Serious question.
Really? This isn't complicated. BBM has become a joke under Cal....boring, fluff, speeches, and almost no real basketball.

Remember the question was interest in BBM not UK basketball as a whole.

Regards

Get over it. How can that bother you that much? Do you have kids? Grandkids? I hope they are perfect because you hold a grudge forever. It’s also none of your business what the players do.
Perhaps you need to get over pissed fans, the anger is warranted and a new season hasn't started yet.

What the players do on their time should be of little interest to fans...but what they do while representing the school and wearing the uniform is a different story.

Reactions: ruppcat
Really? This isn't complicated. BBM has become a joke under Cal....boring, fluff, speeches, and almost no real basketball.

Remember the question was interest in BBM not UK basketball as a whole.

Regards
Yes. Really. BBM is a chance to support the young athletes that come through the program and a launching point for future recruits to see the love the fanbase has for their team 1st hand. At the end of the day it's a chance to see these guys in action and support them. Take your regards somewhere else..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT