ADVERTISEMENT

Best Time for a Beer

What's the best time for a beer?

• Total voters

WayneDougan

All-American
Jan 28, 2007
In the spirit of Memorial Day, and since I saw this on Twitter... what's the best time for a beer?

Me... hot day garage beer.

Reactions: Dncmaxwell
The first ice cold Lagunitas on a weekend during your first break from mowing your own yard....always gold.

Close second...the first Sierra Nevada I get at the Wynn pool.

You left out post yard mowing and shower beer.
Had limited number of options... I wanted to include mowing beer and almost added it to the garage beer line.

Shower beer is controversial; I'd argue that's something you do when you're a sophomore in college kind of as a joke as opposed to a beer people really enjoy.

Had limited number of options... I wanted to include mowing beer and almost added it to the garage beer line.

Shower beer is controversial; I'd argue that's something you do when you're a sophomore in college kind of as a joke as opposed to a beer people really enjoy.

I don’t understand the shower beer either, I just brought it up because I hear people talk about it all the damn time. Seems a waste to me.

Reactions: WayneDougan
The best time today for a beer will be 4est when the weekend starts and the CATS take on S. Carolina in baseball. I'll be drinking it out of an ice cold 16 ounce silicone pint glass I bought off the Keeneland store website. 🍻

Y'all ever want to just leave work and go home, have a couple drinks and just drive? Just go out for a cruise.

Didn’t see painting as an option. Never tried it, but I haven’t ever seen a painting contractor that wasn’t drunk.

You left out post yard mowing and shower beer.

I don’t particularly care for beer all that much but a really cold beer after working in the yard hits just about right.
Exactly. I only drink beer after yard work and post-game (beer league softball) socializing (guy talk).

Edited: Oh and yeah, Super Bowl.

After playing one on one basketball with the neighbors wife.

I drink beer everyday (4/5 when I get home from work, a FEW more on weekends) so anytime is good. But if I had to single one out it would be after mowing the yard. There is just something about standing in the heat of summer and looking at the beautiful accomplishment after you mow.

While fishing is also another great one. Bait the hook, toss out the line, put the rod in the holder, get a cold beer out of the cooler and sit in my chair feet propped up on the cooler watching and waiting for a catfish to take the bait. It is just so relaxing, I really do not care if I get a bite.

Golf course and relaxing on the beach are also good choices.

During March Madness / UK games

• Haha
Reactions: WayneDougan
The guy across the street used to sit outside on a big block towards the front of his yard in a daze and drink a Corona and smoke a cig. He had 3 young kids........lol

Last edited:
Grilling and eating for sure. At a minor league baseball game, especially if you have loaded nachos or a brat with it. Like right now, sitting on my Lanai on a warm South Florida night with the ceiling fan on and listening to my playlist while drinking a cold Pacifico.

None of the above.
I hate the taste of beer

progressprideflag-danielquasar-highrez.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT