ADVERTISEMENT

Best hangover remedy

You have learned well, Willy. Runt, drink club soda until you're burping AND farting. Stay hydrated until you're feeling human again.

Yep! I know if I'm drinking a lot. Ol club soda is like heaven. Ha ha

Austin, where does one get an iv?

you may not like this one but the cure is to get oxygen back into your blood. When I was younger and occasionally tied one on, I would go out and run 3 or 4 miles the next day and it got the body back to normal pretty well. A short cut is to get an oxygen bottle and breath some pure oxygen but I never found that to work quite as well.

you may not like this one but the cure is to get oxygen back into your blood. When I was younger and occasionally tied one on, I would go out and run 3 or 4 miles the next day and it got the body back to normal pretty well. A short cut is to get an oxygen bottle and breath some pure oxygen but I never found that to work quite as well.
If I wanted to run 4 miles I wouldn't have been drinking in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always, always, (if you have any of your wits about you), push enormous amounts of water before going down for the night.

only way I know is 3 12 oz beers or less. Any more than that and you're pushing it. I'm lucky I employed that rule last night as there was a frikkin road block in LaGrange. I had an oz with me, tossed it out last night, then did voluntary trash pick up this morning and found everything. WHEW
lol I can see you searching for your bud the next day

lol I can see you searching for your bud the next day
the only question was whether to do it that night. But I bet people would have been like, "hey cop there's a guy with a flashlight back there" and the cop told me "if I go down the road am I going to find a bag of weed and a blue moon bottle?" I hesitated, and he was like, "you hesitated" and I was like, " no you won't find anything" they didn't leave til 3 am so I came back at 9 and just got a trash bag and picked up a few cans and found everything.

450.jpg

Just start drinking again. Or chug a smart water or something with electrolytes and a few Advils before you pass out. Skyline chili is a great way to observe the alcohol too, if you get there still kinda drunk.

Reactions: JohnKBA
Crack a beer, maybe two if it's real bad. When you're hungover, you're basically falling off a cliff, physically and mentally, from the night before. Ease into the day with a beer. Takes the edge off. Hair of the dog is the only hangover cure.

I've also only found one hangover prevention. Drink a glass of water after every 2 drinks (or ever 1 drink if you can). It prevents a lot of the dehydration which leads to all the nastiness of a hangover. It also actively keeps you from drinking too much. 2 beers and a water is better than 3 beers..

Reactions: JohnKBA
Crack a beer, maybe two if it's real bad. When you're hungover, you're basically falling off a cliff, physically and mentally, from the night before. Ease into the day with a beer. Takes the edge off. Hair of the dog is the only hangover cure.

I've also only found one hangover prevention. Drink a glass of water after every 2 drinks (or ever 1 drink if you can). It prevents a lot of the dehydration which leads to all the nastiness of a hangover. It also actively keeps you from drinking too much. 2 beers and a water is better than 3 beers..

My general rule is that if I am gonna tie one on, it's gotta be straight bourbon. No beer, no wine, no mixers. Alternate bourbon and water and generally I'm ok the next morning.

A beer or glass of wine with dinner, or a couple beers on a hot day, sure. But 10 times out of 10, I feel better the next day if I have 12 oz of bourbon vs 12 beers.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Agreed. Although I think it's still common place in measuring drink vs drink to give hard liquor 1.5 ounces and not 1. An ounce and a half is a shot. So the equal measurement (which I'm not even sure is relevant now that beer can be 12%).. would be 18oz to 12 beers. Not sure if that changes your thoughts on it haha.. I'd rather go 18 ounces of bourbon probably..

If I'm in a "have to drink but cannot be hungover" situation.. the drink of choice is vodka, club and a lemon. I get made fun of every single time I get it. No one lets me live it down. But it works. It gives a clean buzz and no hangover.

1phkv0.jpg

I gave up alcohol years ago. Got tired of the wasted money, hangovers, and waking up in strange places. Plus I'm not around anyone else that drinks alcohol so it makes it easier not to do it.

Reactions: Moopyj
Everyone here is wrong, there is only one surefire way and pretty much the only one that works: Get in a time machine and make yourself 30 years old or younger, otherwise you're SOL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT