• We are Marshall

Votes: 16 20.0%

• Total voters

1_Cool_CAT

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2008
London, KY
Hearing the news that James "Radio" Kennedy, the inspiration for the movie “Radio”died today at the age of 73 got me thinking of :football: themed movies.....

I put together a list of some I liked....

Which one is your favorite on the list and what is your favorite one if not mentioned.......

RIP Radio!!!!!!!!!!!

Hearing the news that James "Radio" Kennedy, the inspiration for the movie “Radio”died today at the age of 73 got me thinking of :football: themed movies.....

I put together a list of some I liked....

Which one is your favorite on the list and what is your favorite one if not mentioned.......

RIP Radio!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday Night Lights

and it’s not close for me.

Reactions: Greasy Creak Mafia
Come on guys. How can you come to this board and list every football movie that's existed, but not mention

MV5BY2E1MjQxZWYtNDY3Yy00NzJmLTkwMTktNzIyNTE3YmJjYTFjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjY3MjUzNDk@._V1_UY1200_CR81,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

U-G-L-Y
You ain't got no alibi
You ugly,
what, what
You ugly

Don’t remember the name but has to be the one where Helen Hunt was transitioning.

Looked it up. “Quarterback Princess”

The Best of Times

Trust me on this. 80s movie with Kurt Russell and Robin Williams.
That reminds me of another 80s football themed movie... Wildcats.

Sag beat me to it. Another classic line, "do you know how to get good penetration?!?"

did anyone ever watch the show playmakers on espn that the nfl basically forced espn to cancel? i really liked that show!

but as far as movies, i like titans, varsity blues, friday night lights, brian's song and one that hasn't been mentioned yet but i really liked growing up was gridiron gang. it came out right as my highschool career ended.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT