ADVERTISEMENT

Best fast food breakfast sandwich

Mossip

Senior
Jul 21, 2007
...is the Frisco Breakfast Sandwich

hardees_site_705x742_friscobreakfastsandwich.jpg

And hardees chicken biscuit comes in third after the chick n minis from CFA. That's the list. YW.

Not many reasons to live in a city right now.. but one of them is a Bacon Egg and Cheese. I feel for people who have to decide between fast food joints for breakfast.

#2 would be Dunkin.. simply because I can get a decent cup of coffee for drive-thru. Their egg sandwhichs are a bit less processed than something at..

#3 McDonalds. Tried and true when you're trying to hit the road.

Reactions: JSgorocks
Wendy's breakfast is disgusting as is Burger King.

Hardees and McDonalds are 1A and 1B depending on what you want. Dairy Queen has a pretty good one too. Bojangles is trash but their Cajun Filet is great.

Classic Sausage McMuffin (no egg). It's one dollar for Christ's sake! What would make you happier on a per dollar basis? A sausage McMuffin for a buck, or a Wagyu strip for $150? It's a no-brainer - the McMuffin!

Reactions: megablue
My favorite was the country ham biscuit at McDonald's. They got rid of it years ago for some reason.

Can I make this a sandwich?

o.jpg

But the Hardees breakfast chicken biscuit is hard to beat. I could eat 4-5 of them if calories didn't exist, easy.

I do miss the McDonalds steak, egg, and cheese. It is seemingly dead.

McDonalds hashbrowns are better than any other fast food side.

I have a friend that moved from Kentucky to Germany. She told me that McDonalds hashbrowns are the #1 thing she misses.

What is everyone's opinion on Tudor's Biscuit World? I know growing up in Eastern KY that you'd have a half hour plus wait at those places on a weekend morning, but I was never that impressed with their biscuits.

Has anyone tried taco helps breakfast burritos? I'm a guilty pleasure taco hell dinner guy. Even though theu have eliminated half the menu in 2020

Hardee's Frisco hard to beat.

I like Suasage, Egg McMuffin- no cheese at McDs

ChicFilA original biscuit. Used to eat 3 of those every morning in my early 20s and not gain a pound...if I look at one I put on weight now.

Sonic's toasters are delicious too.

Reactions: Robcatt24
I love Hardee's breakfast, but I don't eat it very often. I doubt I'd like it so much if I did.

McDs is my favorite, has as much to do with nostalgia as anything else.

chic fil a chicken minis are amazing

I grew up in WV so Tudor’s is king - used to get the Thundering Herd (hashbrowns and cheese). But I don’t consider that fast food.

Nowadays I don’t usually do big breakfasts. When I’m not just drinking coffee I’ll do an açaí bowl or smoothie or avocado toast like a huge fag.

Has anyone tried taco helps breakfast burritos? I'm a guilty pleasure taco hell dinner guy. Even though theu have eliminated half the menu in 2020
A grilled sausage burrito add potatoes or sausage Crunchwrap are my favorite fast food breakfast. Lexington Taco Bell’s haven’t had breakfast since March though and I’m afraid it won’t come back.

McDonalds
Chick Fil A
Wendy’s
Hardees
Burger King

That is the correct order. Anyone tells you otherwise is a liar and cannot be trusted.

Don't know if Corner Bakery is considered fast food but the Anaheim Panini is the best breakfast sandwich you can get from a drive thru.

When I lived in southwest TN there were a chain of restaurants called Jacks. It’s bacon cheddar melt on grilled sourdough was the best breakfast sandwich.

McD's Sausage Biscuit is far and away the greatest breakfast fast food item of all time. High value, tastes great, iconic.

No matter how many imitators or floppy, overloaded specialty sandwiches come to challenge the throne, the SB reigns supreme. Forever.

The biscuit is good. The sausage is just some sausage-flavored meat I live in the West. It may be better in the East/South.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT