ADVERTISEMENT

Best Actor?

Shining Jack Nicholson GIF

Some of my favorites are Costner, Edward Norton Jr., Matt Damon, and others but I think John Travolta has to be the most versatile if you think of all the different roles he’s played and the different types of characters

I love Costner. Big baseball guy and it shows. Over time he’s just awesome. I don’t think his range is as much as others, but for what he does well he’d be my favorite.

Who’s the best actor alive in your opinion?

Figured I’d start a thread to get off the topic of UK basketball…

My pick is Denzel Washington
Denzel is definitely one of my favorites. DiCaprio is a great actor who chooses his roles very well. I like Gary Oldman too. Morgan Freeman is another favorite of mine. I’m glad Oppenheimer was so big because Cillian Murphy had long been one of my favorites from Peaky Blinders. He deserved more recognition.

Daniel Day Lewis, Javier Bardem a close second..
Great choices.
Some of my favorites are Costner, Edward Norton Jr., Matt Damon, and others but I think John Travolta has to be the most versatile if you think of all the different roles he’s played and the different types of characters
Norton is a great actor I agree. The other choice are not bad at all. Travolta is weird, he will crush a role and have a couple amazing movies. Then he will disappear and play some random roles in terrible films. Then comeback and be in one of the best films of the year lol.

Last edited:
Where's Morg??? 😁 (Now THAT'S acting...)

I still want that guy to take a long walk on a short pier in water filled with Blue Crab...

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT