ADVERTISEMENT

Begok

laying-eggs-chicken.gif

Every time I see the word BEGOK I think of a chicken laying a big ol’ egg.
6ief71.gif

never forget--

UK will never again reach a ncaaT final four with begok as head coach

will NOT happen

rr

never forget--

UK will never again reach a ncaaT final four with begok as head coach

will NOT happen

rr
I honestly think we will go this coming up year. I’d still be fine with Cal leaving after that.

I think the early exit will pay dividend for the returning players and the coaches as well.

Good to see Begok get that Canadian kid who son the bench drafted high. Kid got to drive a pretty sweet ride and get some pocket change while he waited too.

I love these feel good stories.

Reactions: SaltyCat22
Seems right to bring this back. I see this horrible nickname being floated by a poster again, yet this go around maybe it’s earned.

Either way. Air your Cal grievances or post your baseball player/alien pics. Who cares

I do however believe this team will make a deep run if not do it all…in spite of Cal.

056742B8-D4A9-4023-A059-2DF56A410660.jpeg

This is for Grom/Morg.

Dude was a stud and signed me some Redbirds gear, when he did a stint after an injury, as a kid

It's maybe the single most embarrassingly stupid thing ever proposed on this board, and that is saying something.

I'm not a Calipari hater, but I offered her a somewhat less humiliatingly idiotic alternative when she first posted begok using the same concepts:

FAKE'M. (Fat Ass Kneeling Ego Maniac.) At least Fake'm would be somewhat suggestive of what they think Cal is.
I have to agree with this solution.

LAZY best describes the inability/desire to change.

begok is set in his ways--makes a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$--social activism is his foremost desire--and CHANGE requires EFFORT.

face it--begok will never take another team to a ncaaT final four---it requires ability and desire and effort to ADAPT.

rr

Seems right to bring this back. I see this horrible nickname being floated by a poster again, yet this go around maybe it’s earned.

Either way. Air your Cal grievances or post your baseball player/alien pics. Who cares

I do however believe this team will make a deep run if not do it all…in spite of Cal.
Aaand you’re going on ignore with the crazy lady

Reactions: kyboy1998

I don't understand (or agree with), a lot of things coach does during games. But bringing that juvenile nickname back is never a good idea, no matter how many games they lose. I had forgotten about that ridiculous name until now.... Well done.

Reactions: kyboy1998
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT