ADVERTISEMENT

Beautiful, famous women that you think are overrated (not necessarily 'ugly', just overrated in your opinion)

Kirsten-Dunst.jpg

Kirsten Dunst does absolutely nothing for me.
Her rack certainly does something for me.

Not that there's anything wrong with it, but half this thread is gender fluid or something because you guys are listing some smoking hot women. WTH is Jessica Biel doing anywhere near this thread?

images
images

Kirsten-Dunst.jpg

Kirsten Dunst does absolutely nothing for me.
Biel and Dunst remind me of that old Family Guy Hot Body, Weird Face contest. Throw Mila Kunis in that mix too, hot body but beautiful? Not so much. Wouldn't rank any of them near the top in terms of beauty.

Last edited:
Michelle Pfieffer? Kim Basinger? Charlize Theron? You are just trolling now, unless you are saying they've aged out of hotness, which will happen to every human being eventually.

But at peak hotness all three of them would have been on my Top Five Wood list.
Not trolling, it is my opinion. Beauty is subjective. You just disagree. Age has nothing to do with my rankings. Would put 50 year old + Liz Hurley or Halle Berry up against Theron in her 40s to this day.

Charlize is fine when she ditches the little boy's haircut. Keep it long and looks much better.

7c3815d7061eef1e11fde7ed2498106c.jpg

This one is a tough one for me. She's another where it's sometimes difficult to separate the characters from the actors. Her character in "Game Night" was gorgeous. Her character in several other films were very pretty. But if you google image search her, she's just kinda ehh. Maybe I'm just too personality driven when it comes to attractiveness. :)

I have kids at home!

Not with that ass you don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow1671
I forgot about Kate Hudson, if she’s listed already my apologies 🍺
Interesting. While flat as a board (and she had enhancement, just not very much), her caboose is world class, very 'cute' face, seems like a fun/WTF personality and has a reputation of being a complete wildcat in the BR. If I had to, I'd probably include her in this category but she wouldn't be an immediate choice.

Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
Victoria Principal and Lindsey Wagner were smoking in the 70's. Lynda Carter too. Erin Grey from Silver Spoons was hot. Overrated....Marilyn Monroe. Never saw the big deal.

Reactions: K86
Brie Larson
Keira Knightley
Rihanna
Michelle Pfeiffer
Kim Basinger
Jessica Biel
Kristen Bell
Anne Hathaway
Denise Richards
Charlize Theron

Just don't see it in these ladies. Some of them I listed are still pretty but a few are flatter than a 2x4.
How much Bud Light you had to drink?

• Haha
Reactions: bertfan31
Rihanna is my choice too. People say that if you see her in person her beauty blows you away. Perhaps, but the pics I see on the web aren’t that great. I also think some people have a very short peak in terms of their looks - in my opinion Rihanna falls into this category - so while she might have been legendary hot in 2012 - no longer. And for you libs that may call me sexist, it applies to both women and men. Some dudes age quickly and look quite different in their 30’s than they did in their early 20’s.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
Lauren Bacall
Jane Russell
Wow you're going way back. Bacall's voice was annoying but Russell was very attractive IMO. Since you fired up the time machine, I'll say Joan Collins and Heather Locklear were overrated.

Rihanna is my choice too. People say that if you see her in person her beauty blows you away. Perhaps, but the pics I see on the web aren’t that great. I also think some people have a very short peak in terms of their looks - in my opinion Rihanna falls into this category - so while she might have been legendary hot in 2012 - no longer. And for you libs that may call me sexist, it applies to both women and men. Some dudes age quickly and look quite different in their 30’s than they did in their early 20’s.
Rihanna is a very nice looking woman but I can't get past her fivehead.

…. and Heather Locklear were overrated.

Never in my life thought I’d hear this or see it written. Heather Locklear, in her prime, was one of the hottest chicks I’ve ever seen.

B7OzrlCCUAAd0cF.jpg

Let’s all hope that Wayne and Garth don’t catch wind of your blasphemy. 😆

Last edited:
Never in my life thought I’d hear this or see it written. Heather Locklear, in her prime, was one of the hottest chicks I’ve ever seen.

B7OzrlCCUAAd0cF.jpg

Let’s all hope the Wayne and Garth don’t catch wind of your blasphemy. 😆
Oh, she was definitely nice looking she just isn't my type. I like a little meat on 'em. Locklear was too thin for me.

Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
Wow you're going way back. Bacall's voice was annoying but Russell was very attractive IMO. Since you fired up the time machine, I'll say Joan Collins and Heather Locklear were overrated.
Absolutely cannot agree about Heather Locklear. She was top 5 (maybe #1) at one time.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
How would you rank the Charlie's Angels?
I say:
1 Cheryl Ladd
2 Farrah Fawcett
3 Jaclyn Smith
4 Lucy Lui
5 Tanya Roberts
6 Cameron Diaz
7 Shelley Hack
8 Kate Jackson & Drew Barrymore (did not care for either of them)
I did not know until now they did a remake in 2019, I did not include any of those in this list.

B7OzrlCCUAAd0cF.jpg

Let’s all hope that Wayne and Garth don’t catch wind of your blasphemy. 😆

-had a dream a week or so ago that involved a wedding ceremony in which i married Heather Locklear ...no shit. It was glorious.

Don't get the Joan Collins one. Women like her & Sophia Loren have aged gracefully over the years. Rita Moreno too.

Reactions: GeraldV
How would you rank the Charlie's Angels?
I say:
1 Cheryl Ladd
2 Farrah Fawcett
3 Jaclyn Smith
4 Lucy Lui
5 Tanya Roberts
6 Cameron Diaz
7 Shelley Hack
8 Kate Jackson & Drew Barrymore (did not care for either of them)
I did not know until now they did a remake in 2019, I did not include any of those in this list.
You need to switch 2 to 1, 3 to 2, 1 to 3 , drop 4 to 8, move 8, kate, to 4. Switch 6 and 7.

Last edited:
Reactions: WTF Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT