ADVERTISEMENT

Beautiful, famous women that you think are overrated (not necessarily 'ugly', just overrated in your opinion)

gamecockcat

All-SEC
Oct 29, 2004
In no particular order:
1. Gisele Bundchen
2. J-Lo (Jennifer Lopez)
3. Scarlett Johansson

Obviously, these 3 are very attractive women. But, I've never gotten 'it' with these 3 (certainly there are more but these 3 came to mind immediately when I saw a picture of Gisele recently). Press just drools over all 3 and none of them would make my top 100 for whatever reason. I did not include any Kardashian/Jenner as they may have retired this 'award'.

In no particular order:
1. Gisele Bundchen
2. J-Lo (Jennifer Lopez)
3. Scarlett Johansson

Obviously, these 3 are very attractive women. But, I've never gotten 'it' with these 3 (certainly there are more but these 3 came to mind immediately when I saw a picture of Gisele recently). Press just drools over all 3 and none of them would make my top 100 for whatever reason. I did not include any Kardashian/Jenner as they may have retired this 'award'.
I had to google all three. The names are familiar, but I could not attach them to a face. They all fit the narrative. I have never understood the infatuaion with Julia Roberts.

I think Scarlett Jo is one of the hottest chicks in the universe.
Obviously, I'm in the minority. I don't find her face very attractive (on the Hollywood scale, of course) and, IIRC, she's had enhancement on the top so that's always a strike against someone in my rating system. To each his own, of course.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Jennifer Garner. Annoys the piss out of me. Maybe it’s all the CapitalOne commercials.
Yeah, I used to think she was cute. Now I want to slam the door in her face because of those unending GD commericals.

Reactions: chroix
In no particular order:
1. Gisele Bundchen
2. J-Lo (Jennifer Lopez)
3. Scarlett Johansson

I absolutely agree with Gisele and Scarlett. I'd also add Sofia Vergara and Jenna Ortega.

Reactions: gamecockcat
I get both sides of the Scarlett Johansson debate. Sometimes I see her and it's "wow", and other times it's like "damn, I don't think so".

My nomination is Angelina Jolie. I never saw it. I mean yeah nice body, but always thought the face was a 4.

Sharon Stone
Jennifer Lawrence
Cameron Diaz
Rachel McAdams

Last edited:
o3o7c04x26t81.jpg

I get both sides of the Scarlett Johansson debate. Sometimes I see her and it's "wow", and other times it's like "damn, I don't think so".

My nomination is Angelina Jolie. I never saw it. I mean yeah nice body, but always thought the face was a 4.
Totally agree on Angelina. The only redeeming quality I see is she has the look that you might be in traction for a few months if you got together with her. That look could also be interpreted as you'd wake up chained to a radiator and she'd be eating one of your raw kidneys in front of you. But, agree, good call on AJ.

Sofia Vergara would be fine if it wasn't for that voice. That's a pretty slamming body, and she's also 50.

Most of the rest are good picks. Scar-Jo is a little overrated to me. I think Angelina Jolie has a very exotic look to her that you can't really place.

Sofia Vergara would be fine if it wasn't for that voice. That's a pretty slamming body, and she's also 50.

Most of the rest are good picks. Scar-Jo is a little overrated to me. I think Angelina Jolie has a very exotic look to her that you can't really place.
Vergara sometimes has a weird smile, too, like a shark. Crazy good body. Voice is like nails on the chalkboard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT