ADVERTISEMENT

BBN Tonight: Andrew Carr

Does anyone know what Direct TV station in Louisville Carrie’s the BBN telecast and what night it is on?

Does anyone know what Direct TV station in Louisville Carrie’s the BBN telecast and what night it is on?
It's part of WHAS channel 11 regular programing at a convenient 1:37 AM.
Find out what channel whas is for you and it should be there.
My TV guide says Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I assume they rerun episodes on a few of those days, but I'm not sure.

Lex 18 has its own page for it. It looks like if you scroll down, some past episodes are available for watching. I think they run theirs on Monday and Tuesday at 7:30pm live based on a TV guide and the videos they have available to watch on the site. Looks like different episodes on Monday and Tuesday if the video days mean anything.

Have a nice day...

Reactions: wardlow
first time I've ever seen a 6'11 guy jump on his free throws. Haven't seen it mentioned on the board yet, but it's kinda odd

Speaking of Carr being team captain at previous places, wonder whether Pope will reinstitute this practice? Correct me if I'm mistaken but I don't believe that John Calipari ever named a captain of any of his squads at Kentucky. And looking at the all-time list, I don't think Billy Gillispie did either.

Overall UK Team Captains & Other Information

Wasn’t pope captain? If so, I would think he might favor it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT