ADVERTISEMENT

Battle of the Blue Bloods coming up

Auburn is not a Blueblood and neither are we under Cal.

1 title and 4 final four in 14 years. In prior 50 years UK won 3 titles and 8 final fours.

I want calipari gone yesterday but holistically his final fours and the title compares with what UK fans have been used to the past 65 years.

If overall UK is no longer a blue blood than UK hasn't been a blue blood much the past 65 years by your logic.

Reactions: thedahc
1 title and 4 final four in 14 years. In prior 50 years UK won 3 titles and 8 final fours.

I want calipari gone yesterday but holistically his final fours and the title compares with what UK fans have been used to the past 65 years.

If overall UK is no longer a blue blood than UK hasn't been a blue blood much the past 65 years by your logic.
What have we done since 2015? People always bring up Cal's first few years, Cal underachived then, he should have had 3 titles. Do you consider UCONN a blueblood? For the past 20 years they have had more success than us. A blueblood in my opinion maintains success throughout its existence with a lapse ever so often. Since 2015 we have not been consistently good and our NCAAT record in this period shows how bad we have been even with favorable matchups.

Auburn is not a Blueblood and neither are we under Cal.
Way to defend your program there. Yeah Cal sucks. We all want him gone. But we’re still a blue blood and as of right now still have the most wins. Crap on Cal for sure. But don’t crap in the program. Cal does that enough for everyone.

What have we done since 2015? People always bring up Cal's first few years, Cal underachived then, he should have had 3 titles. Do you consider UCONN a blueblood? For the past 20 years they have had more success than us. A blueblood in my opinion maintains success throughout its existence with a lapse ever so often. Since 2015 we have not been consistently good and our NCAAT record in this period shows how bad we have been even with favorable matchups.
We’re in a lapse. Is Duke a blue blood? They haven’t done too much since 2015 either. And they were a NOBODY before K.

We suck right now. No question. But I’m not gonna crap on the program as a whole. Cal sucks. But we were and will be UK basketball without him.

Way to defend your program there. Yeah Cal sucks. We all want him gone. But we’re still a blue blood and as of right now still have the most wins. Crap on Cal for sure. But don’t crap in the program. Cal does that enough for everyone.
Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT