ADVERTISEMENT

Barnhart and Capilouto emails

They will never see emails. Probably wouldn't even be mentioned to them.

The only thing that will work is financial pressure and media pressure. Things like an empty Rupp (ticket sales, unhappy vendors, unhappy local businesses and sponsors), and also doing things the national media will pick up on. Like the billboard or the even the dreaded picket. Foolish? You betcha ya, but that's something the national media will pick-up on that will apply pressure.
THIS ^^ the old saying "money talks" is true. When the major boostes stop giving money and the stands are empty will make the loudest noise.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
People seem to forget that this world has evolved into a society of convenience.
I used to always have face to face meetings with everyone.
Now 99.99% of my business is done through emails and text messaging. Not even phone calls anymore.

People in powerful positions and even coaches are getting busted for emails. Look at Jon Gruden.

All Universities and businesses are ran with emails being the major form of communication.

It’s not the 1980’s anymore.

You call a Dr’s office and the person that answers the phone says I will email so and so.

If you use MyChart you email your Dr directly.

Laugh at emailing if you want but it’s the major form of communication today.

People seem to forget that this world has evolved into a society of convenience.
I used to always have face to face meetings with everyone.
Now 99.99% of my business is done through emails and text messaging. Not even phone calls anymore.

People in powerful positions and even coaches are getting busted for emails. Look at Jon Gruden.

All Universities and businesses are ran with emails being the major form of communication.

It’s not the 1980’s anymore.

You call a Dr’s office and the person that answers the phone says I will email so and so.

If you use MyChart you email your Dr directly.

Laugh at emailing if you want but it’s the major form of communication today.
It’s not the “how” that people are laughing at. It’s the “what” and “why”.

Not exactly weird when you consider the Capilouto's actual job. His job is to run a university that provides accessible higher education to the state of Kentucky, not to play into basketball rivalries. UK and UofL are the two main universities that do that. He's not going to let a basketball rivalry get in the way being happy for a former employee getting a job at his alma mater.
Did you actually read what the guy said back then? I doubt you did or you would know what I’m talking about. Go ahead and defend the guy that just gave Barney an extension on his contract.

Get off Cal’s nuts long enough to come up for air and throw out a solution to save our once great basketball program?

Or just stay attached to his nuts.
I’m not a Cal fan. I’m a football-first guy, but I wouldn’t write an email to them like that if it concerned football.

You just sound like a fan whose life’s happiness is dependent on winning basketball games.

Yeah, the University President supports the basketball team. He also supports any other high profile endeavor that the university participates in. He was also on the podium when we won a title. That doesn't mean it's his main job or that he needs to resign because the basketball team is in a bad spot.

I'll say it again, his main job is to educate the state of Kentucky. Based on how the University has grown in the last 15 or so years he's been quite good at that.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...suddenly you're not defending Cal anymore. Now the NCAA is all about edge-yoo-caysheyon!!! LOL

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...suddenly you're not defending Cal anymore. Now the NCAA is all about edge-yoo-caysheyon!!! LOL
Where did I say the NCAA was about education? I’m talking about what a university president’s primary job is. It certainly isn’t worrying about the basketball program.

THIS ^^ the old saying "money talks" is true. When the major boostes stop giving money and the stands are empty will make the loudest noise.
Who organized the billboard to Free Big Z? May be time to put up a billboard and start a GoFundMe (Free UK BBN from Cal). Goal $33 million! LOL!

Only email Barnhart if you are also asking for him to resign as well. He needs to go. He's created the mess and has no plan whatsoever to fix it.
Can't Cal get some of the big alumni to come back to practice, and get the team tougher? To make eye I tell them they all need weight room training and a tougher mental approach, and everyone on the team has to get on the same page every minute of every game. And defense wins championships

I’d write one if it would help. Unfortunately, it’s like voting, the common man doesn’t have a say in things

O5VAIyA.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT