ADVERTISEMENT

Bar to watch the Kentucky vs Louisville game in Paris

SeussReturns

Sophomore
Apr 6, 2007
Tampa
My girlfriend and I are going to Paris for New Years and I am hoping someone knows of a place that would likely pick up the game over there. any suggestions?

Hah no I’m not proposing there. We’re going to Prague in May and it’ll probably be there. Paris on Nee Years is a little too cliche.

But back to the best place to watch...I’m hoping to watch the second half somewhere if I can find a place.

Screw Paris.

Head on down to Lexington and hit Platinum Dolls.

If I am in Paris, I would be visiting the sites and would DVR the game to watch upon my return....jmo...love Paris...

Reactions: awf
Take your laptop or tablet with you and stream it in your hotel room...it will be on either CBS or ESPN and they both have live streaming. And remember Paris is like 7 hours ahead of Kentucky time. I've watched many games on airplanes on my Kindle Fire.

Probably will be tough to find a bar showing US college basketball. But you might have luck with your hotel bar if the game is on CBS and it has TVs. I don't think the French people watch as much TV when they go out as we do. It's been a while since I've been to Paris but I don't remember seeing bars with TVs in them other than in the hotel.

Reactions: awf
My girlfriend and I are going to Paris for New Years and I am hoping someone knows of a place that would likely pick up the game over there. any suggestions?
You can drive back to Lexington in 30 minutes from Paris and watch it at several bars in Lexington.

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
Hah no I’m not proposing there. We’re going to Prague in May and it’ll probably be there. Paris on Nee Years is a little too cliche.

But back to the best place to watch...I’m hoping to watch the second half somewhere if I can find a place.

Wow... European travels, so romantic you are sir.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_lopc37WAb41qicr06o1_500.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT