ADVERTISEMENT

Bama’s Braxton Key transferring to UVA

Hard to imagine a team who will return a solid core of the NCAA tourney team, 5-6 four star players losing 20 games when they are likely to play 5-7 cupcake teams, both Mississippi schools twice.

Mississippi State is going to be good next year. Their whole starting five is back. They only lost 3 reserves total and added several good players including 5-star PF Reggie Perry to team up with Holman from Bowling Green.

Bama boosters aren't basketball oriented. I doubt they paid better than a first round deal would have. Some kids have to learn the hard way I guess. Cal's track record is about as good as it gets if you want to be drafted.

Thanks for the info. Who is this Cal guy and what is his track record? :)

That is a roster that with Key and a very impressive top 10 pick PG, Collin Sexton, lost 16 games. How are they
That is a roster that with Key and a very impressive top 10 pick PG, Collin Sexton, lost 16 games. How are they not going to lose 20 without them? Give me a break.
Bump.

"Turn your freakin brain on"... This was a good thread, full of your typical clowns claiming they know a lot about basketball, when in actuality they don't know shit. BAMA just beat UK, are currently 10-3, with 19 games remaining (including SECT). They would need to lose 17 out of their next 19 to meet your idiotic prediction. I'll take the under, skippy.

Go Big Blue tho.

ADVERTISEMENT