ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Baker out three months...

I just wonder if some of these guys ahead of him will expose their abilities at this level. Maybe not. Maybe JV actually slides down more.

What's the latest on his return?

I just wonder if some of these guys ahead of him will expose their abilities at this level. Maybe not. Maybe JV actually slides down more.

What's the latest on his return?

No idea, but injury prone with those skinny legs is probably not a good sign.

Freshmen are rarely exposed, unless playing injured liked Giles or having not played for 2 years like SKal.

More commonly it is those that come back for their sophomore season and competition knows how to defend them the 2nd year and weaknesses can emerge, not to mention the pressure of out doing a solid freshman season.

Funny thing on the NBAdraft site you quote, the category Vandy scores the lowest in... NBA Ready. Dont see how that goes up with him never playing.

I would say Gabriel was pretty exposed. I wish these draft sites had historical data in each draft. I'm pretty sure Gabriel was one of those raw guys that NBA scouts love and he slid further and further down.

I have to imagine there are a few top15 guys every year that drop down the draft due to college being simply a more difficult game. Temped to go through some draft classes with ther respective recruiting rankings.

I would say Gabriel was pretty exposed. I wish these draft sites had historical data in each draft. I'm pretty sure Gabriel was one of those raw guys that NBA scouts love and he slid further and further down.

I have to imagine there are a few top15 guys every year that drop down the draft due to college being simply a more difficult game. Temped to go through some draft classes with ther respective recruiting rankings.

Gabriel was very raw coming out of HS, hell he still is. Can’t dribble or pass yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT