ADVERTISEMENT

Bad UL Fan Working in Lexington

I work with several UL fans. Most are laying low and taking their medicine.

But there's this one dude who is insufferable. Every year they're winning the title in football and basketball and are gonna kick UK's ass, etc., etc. The day the sanctions came down, he asked me my opinion on the NCAA's ruling. Before I could get one word out, I got:

"IT'S F'N BS MAN. LOUISVILLE WON THAT TITLE FAIR AND SQUARE. I SAW IT. I CAN'T UNSEE IT. THE NCAA CAN NEVER TAKE IT AWAY FROM THE FANS. I DON'T SEE WHAT THE ISSUE IS. WHO HASN'T HAD SEX IN COLLEGE OR GOTTEN A LAP DANCE? THEY REALLY SHOULD INVESTIGATE UK AND CAL. Y'ALL (UK) HAVE HAD WAY TOO MANY ALL AMERICANS TO NOT BE PAYIN' EM'. I GUARANTEE YOU UK IS DOING WAY WORSE THINGS THAN WE (UL) EVER DID. THIS ISN'T FAIR. UK GETS AWAY WITH MURDER AND WE LOSE OUR BANNER OVER STRIPPERS."

His voice started quivering like he was gonna cry in the bolded portions. Then, he walked away before I could answer his question. His boss told me he went home "sick" shortly after our encounter.

I have about 3. (Senore is a VERY good friend of mine)
I get a lot of crap from strangers when I'm in Louisville because of my UK tattoo. Just the other day I replied, "Which can you name: five UofL players of five 18th St. hookers?"
Your friend is an idiot. He posts anti UK stuff on many different teams websites and ignores the bunny ranch issues. That guy needs a life.

I have about 3. (Senore is a VERY good friend of mine)
I get a lot of crap from strangers when I'm in Louisville because of my UK tattoo. Just the other day I replied, "Which can you name: five UofL players of five 18th St. hookers?"
Zipp isn't one of the other is he?

Reactions: morgousky
Sorry, even though the OP is a good poster I can't buy his story.

You expect me to believe there is a Louisville fan under 60 capable of holding a cashier"s job in a burrito joint?

You have a point but I'm really bad at judging ages so maybe this guy was in his 60's and this was his seniors supplement job??? Otherwise, yeah, your point shoots my story out of the water, lol.

Reactions: morgousky
I guess looking at this on the positive we should be amazed a UL fan has a job. That is a step forward. However being a typical UL fan, who do not know how to control their mouths, he is going to run away more business than his worth as an employee.

Think about that employers in Lexington before you hire these loud mouths. No good will come out of it.

Reactions: ORCAT and morgousky
? The title has already been taken away. You're saying the appeals committee will rule the players eligible? How so?

I seriously think some are just battered by the NCAA.

They can't seem to grasp that the banner has been stripped. There has never been a situation such as this. It will take a reversal to keep the banner.

Imo had UNC not been involved in all of their cheating issues, Louisville might have gotten away with it. The ncaa needs a lamb, and it's already been chosen. What I love most about it is the way Louisville wad sucking up to UNC lmao. " conference bro's" and such before the scandal broke. Now they are crying about UNC, and we all know where this is going.

You might be forgetting something better than the aforementioned:

BootyVoteDOTcom-dts-08.jpg
Oh I love to go swimmin' with bow legged women......

After dealing with a former UL co-worker, I adhere to the following when it comes to UL fans:

never-argue-with-an-idiot-they-will-only-bring-you-14769135.png

Living in Louisville, you learn to do that. They could be the most unknowledgeable fan base out there...like life doesn't exist outside Jefferson county

Your friend is an idiot. He posts anti UK stuff on many different teams websites and ignores the bunny ranch issues. That guy needs a life.
Agree. Senore is a senile, bitter old man who needs a life. Still lives in his mom's basement at 70 years old.

What kind of tip did you leave op? Only a tard fan would strap on his gear as a male waitress and start spouting out the mouth before he was paid. I only made it through the tard. If someone could provide notes I would greatly appreciate it.

I reckon it's fair to say you did not leave him a tip! [winking]

No, it's set up more like a Qdoba style of picking out your item and toppings as you go down the line and then pay at the end. So, no tip is involved in this type of place but also no chance for him to do anything bad to our food since it is all done right in front of you. He came out to our table later to show all his UL gear that he just changed into once business slowed down and that's when things got interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: TexKat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT