ADVERTISEMENT

Bad thing is Kansas is not a top 10 team

They're a top-10 team, no doubt.

Having said that they're also a team that's looked underwhelming at times. Lost to a bad IU team. Barely beat Duke without half their team. Blown out by WVU, gifted a win by the officials against Kansas State. Not a team we should be losing to at home, at least that's what I thought coming into tonight.
Well this is incredible inaccurate. Losing the first game of the year in ot to Indiana was rough but the refs didn't give us the game against kstate,they kept kstate in it then gave us the bucket at the end to avoid ot when we would have won easily in ot given their best player had just fouled out.
And wvu fouls 5 times a possession. There's a reason they don't press as much on the road and it's because they know the refs won't swallow their whistles. We were winning with like 5 minutes left as well.
Truth of the matter is there isn't a single team we can't beat and there are probably 60 teams that can beat us. You can say that for everyone in the top 10. This year there just isn't any dominant teams.
Just glad the refs played no part in tonight's game and they let two great teams battle it out, it's rare these days.

Well this is incredible inaccurate. Losing the first game of the year in ot to Indiana was rough but the refs didn't give us the game against kstate,they kept kstate in it then gave us the bucket at the end to avoid ot when we would have won easily in ot given their best player had just fouled out.
And wvu fouls 5 times a possession. There's a reason they don't press as much on the road and it's because they know the refs won't swallow their whistles. We were winning with like 5 minutes left as well.
Truth of the matter is there isn't a single team we can't beat and there are probably 60 teams that can beat us. You can say that for everyone in the top 10. This year there just isn't any dominant teams.
Just glad the refs played no part in tonight's game and they let two great teams battle it out, it's rare these days.

This is gold. I'd kill for UK to get a home whistle even half as generous as the one Kansas gets at Phog. Talking in general, not just this game.

Reactions: Montana81
This is gold. I'd kill for UK to get a home whistle even half as generous as the one Kansas gets at Phog. Talking in general, not just this game.
We don't get a home whistle at phog. We actually average 5th in the big 12 in foul disparity at home. Factor in the fact that we are winning 99.9% of the games at the end which leads to the other team fouling on purpose and it shows how ridiculously false that narrative is. But people don't like to let facts to get in the way of their butthurt.

Kansas is probably around 12th - 15th this year. They never beat anyone by much. They have also gotten the whistle in every game but West Virginia.
This is as dumb as the Tenn fans calling us overrated when they beat us.

We don't get a home whistle at phog. We actually average 5th in the big 12 in foul disparity at home. Factor in the fact that we are winning 99.9% of the games at the end which leads to the other team fouling on purpose and it shows how ridiculously false that narrative is. But people don't like to let facts to get in the way of their butthurt.

Thanks for stopping by and setting me straight. I'm totally convinced Kansas doesn't get a favorable whistle at home now.

Reactions: Double Oaked Juice
Kansas looked good tonight. Mason and Graham whipped Fox and Monk. Josh Jackson was by far the best player on the court. Lucas totally shut down Bam. If Willis hadn't been on fire this would have been an easy 15 point win for Jayhawks. They were better at every position on the floor, IMO.
bam is overrated i for one not impressed

That team is not a F4 team..We stunk the place up ..Bad play and coaching..
rose-colored-glasses.jpg

I saw a dude name Myakusucksyla pick up his dribble from half court & make a layup. There were many other obscene calls during that game so I call it a loss for KU. OSU would have won as well. So the squawks have 4 losses. Those r the facts & they r indisputable.

So true man. I thought it was even tonight but the whistle they got against us in Phog Allen last season was criminal. We haven't gotten that type of respect from officials since I've been watching that's for sure. We get absolutely destroyed by officials in conference. Even at home at times. I don't understand it.

I saw a dude name Myakusucksyla pick up his dribble from half court & make a layup. There were many other obscene calls during that game so I call it a loss for KU. OSU would have won as well. So the squawks have 4 losses. Those r the facts & they r indisputable.

You are using words that you don't know the meaning of again. But you are a great lucky charm.

Enjoy your teams trial Lol .
Trial? You realize that the 5 players from the team you're referring to were named "witnesses" and Self has already said that if any of them had anything to do with the case other than general fact gathering by the police they wouldn't be playing? So nice job trying to make a bad joke out of an underage rape case.

Reactions: Jim Hawk
Trial? You realize that the 5 players from the team you're referring to were named "witnesses" and Self has already said that if any of them had anything to do with the case other than general fact gathering by the police they wouldn't be playing? So nice job trying to make a bad joke out of an underage rape case.
I am not joking . I hope they fry them for not helping that poor girl .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT