ADVERTISEMENT

Bad thing is Kansas is not a top 10 team

I disagree. That back court is legit. Jackson looked great tonight. And Lucas played awesome defense on Bam all night. They're a pretty good team, which you have to be to beat us at home.

Wow! I guess those AP pollsters were way off when they had them ranked #1 earlier in the year. UK played bad, but KU is a top 10 team.

When are our fans going to stop making fun of Self and Crean when they own Cal?

Cal has rolled pure garbage onto the floor this year

Kansas is probably around 12th - 15th this year. They never beat anyone by much. They have also gotten the whistle in every game but West Virginia.

That team is not a F4 team..We stunk the place up ..Bad play and coaching..

Your thread is no different than the fans that everyone makes fun of for chanting overrated while down 20 to Kentucky.

However little you think of Kansas, they just beat Kentucky in Rupp. I choose not to think Kentucky is that bad.

I hate posts like this. It is so sour grapes. Of course, KU is a top 10 team. To say otherwise makes you either a terrible loser or someone who just doesn't know basketball.

They throttled us tonight. We could play again 10 times - neutral court, home court, on the road, it wouldn't matter -- and KU would beat us at least 7 times. They are a good team. We are an average team. It's pretty simple.

Baylor, Gonzaga, WV, UCLA, Zona, NC, Nova, VA, Louisville, Oregon, Wisconsin, Maryland are all better than the Squawks.

Your thread is no different than the fans that everyone makes fun of for chanting overrated while down 20 to Kentucky.

However little you think of Kansas, they just beat Kentucky in Rupp. I choose not to think Kentucky is that bad.
..Look at my other post ..im not a homer ,I said UK is a 5 seed..KU is not a F4 team imo.

They're a top-10 team, no doubt.

Having said that they're also a team that's looked underwhelming at times. Lost to a bad IU team. Barely beat Duke without half their team. Blown out by WVU, gifted a win by the officials against Kansas State. Not a team we should be losing to at home, at least that's what I thought coming into tonight.

There are no dominant teams this year. The NCAA tournament will be a crap shoot. Top teams are getting knocked off right and left.

All i know is that i didn't see a top 10 team on either side tonight...Our guards have turned into TO machines..had 10 TO's

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT