ADVERTISEMENT

B.B.N.C GIVEAWAY (2) Free NCAA TOURNAMENT TICKETS FOR SWEET 16 + ELITE 8-

bradyjames

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
Murfreesboro , TN
******We have one set of NCAA MIDWEST REGIONAL tickets (section 228)FOR BOTH DAYS(Thursday and Saturday) that we can arrange for you to pick up at the UK ticket area will call (Arcade Entrance of Arena- Corner of East 6th and Huron any time after 12pm on Thursday). If you would like to go to the game Thurs./Saturday and just post a quick reason why you would like to go with someone.************

Big Blue Nation Cares (B.B.N.C) is back for the start of our ninth year. We started this in 2006 for the Music City Bowl. My true love is UK football and that is how it got started. We wanted father/sons to be able to spend some time together without the worry of expense. The reason for that was over the years my father had taken me on the long drive to Commonwealth Stadium from our new home town in Tennessee,

On those trips my father taught me many things but most importantly was how to treat others. So in 2006, I wanted other fathers to do the same with their sons. However,through this endeavor we have learned anybody can influence someone's life so you can be a relative, teacher etc..

**Now to the important important information.**

All we ask is you go to the game and have a good time.

Just post a short response why you would like to go to the game. There is no wrong answer. We will select one poster and get you instructions where to pick them up.

You must leave your email so we can contact ASAP to get the information to the ticket office.

These are a set of tickets donated to Big Blue Nation Cares and all we ask is you go and have a good time.

Go Big Blue!!!!!!

We will have to pick a winner today and get the name to the UK ticket office first thing in the morning.

This post was edited on 3/24 3:45 PM by bradyjames

I'd love them. Moved to Atlanta last year and don't get to spend much time with my best friend any more. But his folks live in Cleveland (Akron actually).....he lives in Georgetown.....so we could make a road trip of it and have a great weekend and stay with his folks.

He's never been to NCAA Tournament games and it would be a sweet trip for him.

sehatton1979@gmail.com

Thanks
This post was edited on 3/24 3:46 PM by ukfan79

Wow, my son who is eighteen and I would love to go. We both bleed blue. It would be a great graduation gift for me to share with him. He just finished his senior year of high school early as a special needs student after a lot of effort, hard work and heart.

Regardless, thAnks for all you do and Go Cats.

capman84@aol.com

I'd love to take my wife, she's never been to a UK game!. We live in Western Kentucky and can't make it to Rupp for games. All of our friends went to SEC in Nashville. I would love to surprise her with tickets to Cleveland! Thanks

I would love the chance to take my dad to a game. He raised me on Kentucky basketball but has never had the opportunity to see a game live. I had planned to try to get him tickets to Rupp some day but this would be so awesome for him. Thanks.

brandop43@gmail.com
This post was edited on 3/24 4:14 PM by BlueCat43

I'd Love them too for my mom!

No sad story or anything.

But my mom (DIE HARD Kentucky fan) got re-married this past summer, to her new husband who is also just a die hard cats fan.

Coincidentally, he is from Cleveland and is DYING to take my mom up to Cleveland and take her to see her Cats and show her where he grew up, but tickets are just too expensive.

My mom hasn't seen the cats play live in quite some time, and I would just LOVE it if they could get 2 tickets for the game.

SSmith10@ou.edu

Thank you again for everything you guys do, its a large part of what makes BBN a big family.
This post was edited on 3/24 4:15 PM by Tampa_cat54

My wife and I will be celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary on April 6th. Would love to do our part at the games pulling for the CATS to get there to give us a BIG ANNIVERSARY gift!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Regardless who wins, a huge thank you for the many times that this has been done! Truly inspiring and awesome!!! BBN comes through again!

fran073@yahoo.com

Thanks again!

This post was edited on 3/24 4:15 PM by UKEE

micklepickle65@bellsouth.net

I would love to take my wife. All our friends went to SEC in Nashville and we couldn't go. She would be so surprised if i cam up with tickets. Thanks for such a great giveaway! Good Luck to all

spydernrdu@gmail.com

Simple reason but if not chosen, many thanks. I told my kids about this as we try to teach them, it is not what you get in live, it is what you give.
My brother and I, due to difference in age and live, we have been watching the games together via Skype or facetime. We are what most people say, really crazy fans. We are now planning to ensure we get together to watch the next four games with all of our family. Would be special to take a short drive north and surprise him with tickets to the game.
Thanks and whoever goes, please play it forward. Go Big Blue.

I am currently a student at the University of Dayton, yet grew up in Kentucky as a giant UK fan. We all knew for a while that the games would be held in Cleveland, so a while ago I asked my dad if he and I wanted to try to get tickets to this the sweet 16 game (or the games in louisville).

The tickets were out of our price range, and I think he feels bad about not being able to go with me. I obviously don't mind not being able to go because I understand the financial strains he goes through, but I think it would be so cool if I could call him up and tell him that I have tickets to the upcoming game(s).

Thanks for giving me this opportunity,

Colin

Sullivanc14@udayton.edu

This post was edited on 3/24 5:57 PM by Wildcats520

This is not for me, & I may be out of turn here... but what about Brewskie?

He was a poster from Peegs that came on here to wish UK luck as an IU alum. He was rooting so his buddy, who is apparently on a short clock with cancer, could see another UK title before his passing.

We all praised him as a class friend, & I can't think of a bond that should be celebrated more than that.

I don't even know if they guy or his friend COULD travel, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

Go CATS!

Not throwing my hat in the ring, just wanted to give a big thumbs up for what you do with these gestures.

You create a lasting memory for many UK fans they would not have otherwise.

I would love to go to these games! This is such a great program. I want to take my wife. My wife and I don't get to spend much time together since our kids came along. We have a little boy and a beautiful little girl and now #3 on the way. I actually delivered our little girl by myself in our driveway because she came too quickly (only 30 mins of labor). I'm finishing my Masters degree in May and my wife's birthday is in April. This would be the perfect way to celebrate both. We both love UK and this season has just been amazing. We live in Dayton and we're hoping to go since we like Cleveland but ticket prices were just too much for right now. Good luck to all. Wildcatfan09@gmail.com

This post was edited on 3/24 6:06 PM by LexCatnOhio

before mom passed I had promised her one day I would get to a UK game..but it meant at Rupp, but this would work as well

Mom was a huge fan, died the summer before our 2012NC and wow she would of loved this season so much

Hey Brady,
Just wanted to say I would love to take my dad on this trip. We've never really had that true father and son moment for he has worked his life away. I'd just like to share that moment with him. I appreciate you!!
cody-sonya@hotmail.com

My wife and I live in colorado with our 11 year old. It's spring break and we wanted to drive to Cleveland but due to the high ticket prices we cannot afford it. We are native lexintonians and I have never had a chance to take my son to a UK game he is a colorado native but all his fam lives in Lexington and he is a huge fan. It would be fantastic for him to get to experience the run we are on and will lock him into being a life long fan. We would have gone to regular season game but I am a teacher and the only chance we have would be to leave tomorrow and drive to Cleveland then drive back on Sunday. If had the 1000 to drop on tickets we would be gone by now. We would be committed to go...

elichaa@yahoo.com
This post was edited on 3/24 6:24 PM by GOING FOR #9

This post was edited on 3/24 6:29 PM by GOING FOR #9

My father(the reason I started this endeavor) had quintuple bypass heart surgery 13 years ago. We got everything squared away/corrected. He now has a stress test every so often. Well, he just called and they called him today to come into the office tomorrow because they found something. So if anybody sees this could you say a quick prayer for my father? He is the one who gave me my passion for UK sports and, as family, we believe in prayer.

This post was edited on 3/24 6:29 PM by bradyjames

Prayers for your father and your family. I hope everything turns out ok. I just discovered a month ago that I need and kidney and pancreas transplant. I just started dialysis last week, so I would appreciate prayers as well. I would love to try and win these tickets, but I have dialysis on those days now.

I just had 2 stents put in the same artery about a month ago. Heart problems stink but I think I'm stuck with them. I'm only 46 and have already had that. My mother was 42 when she had her first heart attack. It runs in my family.

I'd enter your contest but I already got 2 free tickets to both games in the YUM Center so that may be asking for a lot. If you don't get any answers you like though it would make my friend's wife that I went to the games with really, really mad if we got free tickets to Cleveland. Not that I'm saying women get mad if you try to have fun that they can't be part of though. It's just that she told me that.

id love to go and take my dad. Hes a retired army vet of 28 years and has recently had his 2nd hip replacement so I know my time to do things with him wont be here forever as we both grow older, so this would be insane if we could go to something this cool, he always coached me in basketball growing up and brought me up to love uk like he does and we both are big fans today and if we could go to these games itd be awesome thanks for consideration

fannin522@gmail.com
Michael fannin

Originally posted by Wildcats520:
I am currently a student at the University of Dayton, yet grew up in Kentucky as a giant UK fan. We all knew for a while that the games would be held in Cleveland, so a while ago I asked my dad if he and I wanted to try to get tickets to this the sweet 16 game (or the games in louisville).

The tickets were out of our price range, and I think he feels bad about not being able to go with me. I obviously don't mind not being able to go because I understand the financial strains he goes through, but I think it would be so cool if I could call him up and tell him that I have tickets to the upcoming game(s).

Thanks for giving me this opportunity,

Colin

Sullivanc14@udayton.edu

This post was edited on 3/24 5:57 PM by Wildcats520
Call him and let him know. Tickets will be ready for you at UK ticket will call after 12 Thursday.

We had to select quickly so we can get the call made to the UK a ticket office in the morning. I went with a father/son,this time, for obvious reasons.

Congrats!! I'm sure he will be excited. All these stories so much bigger than the game but glad it can bring us all together. This is an amazing program for fans and their families. Prayers out to those w/ the cardiac problems and others. I help put stents and pacemakers in every day. Brady it could be a false positive on his stress test. See it all the time but prayers are still sent. Go Cats! 40-0!

Congrats Colin!!! Have a great time and cheer on the CATS to #9.

Thanks bradyjames and B.B.N.C. for this. It's awesome!!!

This post was edited on 3/24 7:39 PM by UKEE

It makes me so happy every time I see these go up. Just a wonderful feeling. I hope I'm around the next time you get a hankering to send a daughter and her daddy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT