ADVERTISEMENT

August portal has begun

Wait until Reeves enters. Looking forward to our follow/up chat here soon, my friend.
He ain’t entering the portal man, why don’t you just admit you were wrong, why would he leave after Canada and cal playing him for the whole game pretty much. He is a locked in starter, I don’t know why you are keeping this up for

Last edited:
A fallen wanna be that took a chance and lost.

He tried to act like he had insider info,that fell thru and everyone knew he was guessing.

He tried to act like he had insider info,that fell thru and everyone knew he was guessing.
His claim was the boosters were saying he was leaving when the boosters have no relationship or info from the basketball program at all

Reactions: awf
I have no problems with kids being able to transfer. The old rule of having to sit out a year was horrible.
But I do think some sort of deadlines need to be placed on this. Offseason to June 30 and maybe another period of allowing it during Christmas break to New years or something along those lines. With family emergency being an exception

Reactions: WildcatsAndBourbon
Explain why he would enter the portal after Kentucky has done everything to cater to him and he is a locked in starter.
I wouldn’t doubt if Reeves original intentions were to finish up classes and enter the portal in August. The tidbits that have come out make it seem like last year was a mess in the locker room.

But after playing with the new guys, seeing how he fit in during Canada, and probably getting good NIL now- he’d be crazy to transfer out. Especially to some random B10 team.

I wouldn’t doubt if Reeves original intentions were to finish up classes and enter the portal in August. The tidbits that have come out make it seem like last year was a mess in the locker room.

But after playing with the new guys, seeing how he fit in during Canada, and probably getting good NIL now- he’d be crazy to transfer out. Especially to some random B10 team.
Back in June early July yeah that would surprise me at all. But Canada showed he is big part of the rotation and will get shots and get his mins and they are promoting nil events with him that are in September and October, they wouldn’t do that if they though he was leaving

I will own up to still thinking there's a small chance that Reeves transfers and doesn't play for us this year. I am not predicting that and I think it's not very likely. But I still think it could possibly happen.

I will own up to still thinking there's a small chance that Reeves transfers and doesn't play for us this year. I am not predicting that and I think it's not very likely. But I still think it could possibly happen.
I don’t think they would be promoting him in that nil club thing for events with fans in September in October if he were leaving

Reactions: Fox2monk
I have to agree with this. Wouldnt make any sense to me; but after coach Cals strangely specific comments regarding transfers after inter ntl games. Had me concerned much more so before Global Jam's success

Reactions: know1
Nah, he found out from UK that if he were to transfer that he wouldn’t be eligible to play. We started the NIL thing and he’s getting paid. He’s here for good.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Oh wow, you're still around?

Figured you had crawled back into your troll hole after being so embarrassingly wrong and tea-bagged left and right on here.

What a trooper you are.
It’s funny he is still on here trying to act like he has any info or is even remotely right, you have to be adifferent level of stubborn to watch the games in Canada and think reeves is leaving

Last edited:
Reactions: Tampa_cat54
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT