Votes: 18 22.2%
  • 9:00 am

Votes: 33 40.7%
  • 10:00 am

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • Whenever you damn well please the neighbors don’t matter

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
-with the youngest headed to college this fall... will have a bit more time on my hands, may start mowing my own lawn for the first time in 20 years.

-small yard. Anyone have experience with electric push mowers?

stripes-francis-francis.gif

It's a message board....get a grip dipshit.
This from the absolute PSYCHO that follows Reds writers around on Twitter just to disagree with them.

Dipshit.

Dude, filthy rich is a poor in The Paddock.
What's worse than filthy rich is those who pretend to be filthy, stinking rich. 🙄

Anyway, lawns are passé. I have a beach outside my front door, lush forests to either side of my mansion on my estate, and rolling hills turning into mountains out the back of my property.

Artisanal grasses are an exception to the above comment about lawns, but should be planting sparingly and only as spacers between your showcase landscape areas.

YWIA.

Many in my neighborhood are military retired or active military so, they are usually up before daylight anyway. I try to wait but it really depends on how quick it is supposed heat up for the day. Hovering around the 100-digit mark for the last few weeks (some days above, some below) I try to get it done before it is too hot, but not before the dew is off.

I had a “behind a fence” neighbor who would mow at night. I mean after 10. Weird dude. Either died or moved. I didn’t care so much at the time as I was young and up drinking anyway. Always mowed on a Saturday night too. Maybe observing the sabbath or something. 😆

I spent several years being the controls technician for a plant on night shift.

Nothing bothers me anymore. Sun, birds, mowers, contractors etc

No earlier than 8am to respect the neighbors, but right at 8 is fine. If they have an issue, tell them you were ready to roll at 7am and can start then if they'd prefer.

Grass has to be dry, though, or you will dull the blades.
and if you mow with wet grass and don't rinse off the deck it makes a mess and will stink up your garage...so I have heard. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT