ADVERTISEMENT

Assistant Coach for K State calls out Calipari

Mar 20, 2023
This was his tweet: @Coachreem4ever

Yo! @UKCoachCalipari U done this for a long time and one of the best on the mic. Never 👀 you refer to a great player as little kid! Put some respect on @MrNewYorkCityy you know he could play for you too! Say his name! Like you would @Drake he do right and kill everything! #EMAW

Reactions: etownblue25

Yo! @UKCoachCalipari U done this for a long time and one of the best on the mic. Never 👀 you refer to a great player as little kid! Put some respect on @MrNewYorkCityy you know he could play for you too! Say his name! Like you would @Drake he do right and kill everything! #EMAW

Can someone translate this for me?

If that garbled nonsense is really from an assistant coach employed at a university that considers itself a legitimate part of the American college system, that is truly embarrassing.

I don't doubt there are college basketball assistant coaches with 5th grade grammar and spelling skills. But for one to be stupid enough to expose that is surprising.

Is this English?
I mean Cal is an idiot, but this guy reads like a 2nd grade drop out.

What's up with the KStates coaching staff's infatuation with calling out all things UK? They won, maybe act like you have been there before...

Maybe he should talk to his boss about his 'old' dude comment

"We have a program that’s rich in tradition also," Tang told reporters after the game, via WLKY. "All those old dudes that played for Kentucky, they ain’t coming back, right? So, tradition does not help you if you don’t get out on the floor and play with some dudes. We had more dudes than they had today. That’s what that was."

Everyone can play the 'disrespect' card.

Also, guess I didn't know Kansas State had a rich basketball tradition. I missed that.

What's up with the KStates coaching staff's infatuation with calling out all things UK? They won, maybe act like you have been there before...
Unfortunately people see a window to kick the program when it’s down and they’re taking it. Cronin, Mack, KState, they’ve all been talkin smack. They know Kentucky is at a low and can’t stand up to them at this point. There’s been a lot of smoke about revenge tours and coming back strong but we have been coming up short these past couple years on promises.

If that garbled nonsense is really from an assistant coach employed at a university that considers itself a legitimate part of the American college system, that is truly embarrassing.

I don't doubt there are college basketball assistant coaches with 5th grade grammar and spelling skills. But for one to be stupid enough to expose that is surprising.
Ok well don’t go read Vince Marrow’s Twitter then I guess lol

Good Lord...what an illiterate bunch of mish-mash. And this dude is a leader of young men

Coming to a school near you! Haven't you heard that having to learn to speak kings English is...are you ready, racist!

Obviously, the assistant is a young guy and doesn't posses a filter to realize sometimes a scoreboard reference is the better choice.
BUT...I love that people are calling Suckipari out for his B.S. He is in a bubble at UK. He rarely talks to local media and UK has bullied everyone into being afraid to criticize him. As time has gone on, more and more I side with Stoops and his clap-back at Calipari during the "basketball school" dustup last summer.
It's time more people find the guts to criticize this bullshyt artist of a head coach we are stuck with.

Do right and kill everything lol drake references from when i was still in high school

If that garbled nonsense is really from an assistant coach employed at a university that considers itself legitimate part of the American college system, that is truly embarrassing.
And here comes good ole McWildcat to protect Cal’s honor. Such a dedicated little soldier.

08763-FC9-AD88-4-C5-A-A2-BA-20-C9-BBF1-D05-C.gif

Good Lord...what an illiterate bunch of mish-mash. And this dude is a leader of young men
I'm sure one of the reasons kids chose that school is because he can "relate". Not all kids interview like Toppin or others with a good grasp on grammar and language skills. I've heard some NBA players in interviews that sound like they're talking in 100% street slang.

Undoubtedly it was disrespectful & pretty stupid to call Nowell, who was dropping dimes & daggers in Cal’s face, as “the little kid.” But there was no need for the KSU coaches to comment.

Reactions: LibertyvilleHawk
Kansas State will get sent home by MSU this Thursday. They won't hit 30-foot circus threes and be successful with their Globetrotter passing scheme again. And I damned well guarantee the refs have more respect for Izzo than they do this Tang character, so don't expect favoritism on the calls, either.
K State rolls baby, Cal calling Nowell a little kid, come on. K State beats us 7-10 times. Kentucky is not feared, Rupp sucks, our program is stale. Need a new face. Running the program.

1) he’s technically right.

2) if I was the head coach of Kansas State, I’d demand him to remove it immediately. My god, an assistant of a major college program and he types like that. That’s embarrassing.

Maybe he should talk to his boss about his 'old' dude comment

"We have a program that’s rich in tradition also," Tang told reporters after the game, via WLKY. "All those old dudes that played for Kentucky, they ain’t coming back, right? So, tradition does not help you if you don’t get out on the floor and play with some dudes. We had more dudes than they had today. That’s what that was."

Everyone can play the 'disrespect' card.

Also, guess I didn't know Kansas State had a rich basketball tradition. I missed that.
32 NCAA Tournament appearances. Eight Regional Finals, Four Final Fours. Decent but nowhere near Kentucky's league. And since they have all that tradition Tang talks about then they should act like they've been there before instead of trying these little weak shots at their opponent.

We have an assistant football coach who tweets very similarly, FYI

Kansas State will get sent home by MSU this Thursday. They won't hit 30-foot circus threes and be successful with their Globetrotter passing scheme again. And I damned well guarantee the refs have more respect for Izzo than they do this Tang character, so don't expect favoritism on the calls, either.
maybe they will maybe they won't
but now everyone is pulling for Izzo to do something that this over priced used car salesman couldn't do
amazing how things change over the course of the year, when every one said Izzo was washed up
the only one washed up is ccc

Reactions: Jumpercat
Here’s the four shots k-state hit, 3 of them BS luck shots, they aren’t hitting these against Michigan state Thursday

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT