ADVERTISEMENT

Asheville - A Beer Snob's Paradise

Limones restaurant is my all time favorite. Best restaurant town I have visited.
Limones is excellent. Have you ever tried Rocky's Hot Chicken Shack? It's on the West End of Patton Ave. If you like hot fried chicken, you need to try this place. They also have a South Asheville location and one in Greenville, SC, which is a hidden gem of a small city itself.

Limones is excellent. Have you ever tried Rocky's Hot Chicken Shack? It's on the West End of Patton Ave. If you like hot fried chicken, you need to try this place. They also have a South Asheville location and one in Greenville, SC, which is a hidden gem of a small city itself.

We have not, but we will now that you recommend it. We will be there for new years. We have 2 close friends in Greenville. I was surprised how nice that town appears

Reactions: JDHoss
Man I wanted to hear about some of the beers there but this thing went sideways.
Never underestimate the ability and desire of politards to ruin everything they touch. Here's a site that gives you a rundown on many (but certainly not all) of the most popular Asheville breweries. I like Wicked Weed, New Belgium, Green Man, and if we're in the mood for BBQ, 12 Bones Brewery is good too. The Sierra Nevada Brewery has a guided tour that's worth taking.

I'd also like to visit Zebulon in Weaverville, which is just a few miles north of Asheville. It's only open for a few hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Weaverville has some really good restaurants as well.

Never underestimate the ability and desire of politards to ruin everything they touch. Here's a site that gives you a rundown on many (but certainly not all) of the most popular Asheville breweries. I like Wicked Weed, New Belgium, Green Man, and if we're in the mood for BBQ, 12 Bones Brewery is good too. The Sierra Nevada Brewery has a guided tour that's worth taking.

I'd also like to visit Zebulon in Weaverville, which is just a few miles north of Asheville. It's only open for a few hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Weaverville has some really good restaurants as well.

Zebulon is awesome

Reactions: JDHoss
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT