ADVERTISEMENT

As much as I hate to say this....

I love my cats but Loyola would of gave us problems.
Actually no. I have been so right that I am sitting here frustrated beyond belief. We should have beaten K-State. No it wasn't the refs, it may have helped if PJ hit his free throws, but it was all about allowing K-State to play their game, not pressuring their guards when bringing the ball up, and our not pushing tempo. I love Cal, but our game plan was a very poor choice. I said, and you can search my posts before this game, that Loyola would beat K-State. It is clear for the reasons I just outlined. Just such a huge missed opportunity on our part. Also, Loyola would have had no answer for PJ and this team is another that Diallo would eat up. He is good against the mid-majors and less physical talent. Kentucky is good against uptempo teams. We should be in the Final Four and this only adds to my sadness.

Actually no. I have been so right that I am sitting here frustrated beyond belief. We should have beaten K-State. No it wasn't the refs, it may have helped if PJ hit his free throws, but it was all about allowing K-State to play their game, not pressuring their guards when bringing the ball up, and our not pushing tempo. I love Cal, but our game plan was a very poor choice. I said, and you can search my posts before this game, that Loyola would beat K-State. It is clear for the reasons I just outlined. Just such a huge missed opportunity on our part. Also, Loyola would have had no answer for PJ and this team is another that Diallo would eat up. He is good against the mid-majors and less physical talent. Kentucky is good against uptempo teams. We should be in the Final Four and this only adds to my sadness.

Actually this is one game you can definitely blame part of on the refs. PJ shooting some foul shots when Knox was supposed to. Phantom fouls on Diallo chasing a ball out of bounds. Knox charge that was called by a red on the other side of the court when the red under the goal counted the basket and called the block. They rode SGA and Knox the whole game. Should have saddled them up. Knox and SGA were hitting their FTs.

Hopefully yo

hopefully, your season ends tomorrow

It very well could. Home game for Kansas, upper class men and guards who can shoot it. Listen, all championships are earned no matter how “easy” the path allegedly is but this will be a HELL of an potential undertaking with Kansas and maybe Nova waiting.

It very well could. Home game for Kansas, upper class men and guards who can shoot it. Listen, all championships are earned no matter how “easy” the path allegedly is but this will be a HELL of an potential undertaking with Kansas and maybe Nova waiting.

Why are you on a UK board when 'your' team is still in and playing tomorrow?

There was a reason y’all stayed in and out of the top 25 all season. South Region was just not good. Mich will dominate Loyola

I have been. I’m all over the place. Just ignore me. I’ve not said anything disrespectful

Well, you weren't hear until we lost and you won. The UK board would be a better place without you.

Actually this is one game you can definitely blame part of on the refs. PJ shooting some foul shots when Knox was supposed to. Phantom fouls on Diallo chasing a ball out of bounds. Knox charge that was called by a red on the other side of the court when the red under the goal counted the basket and called the block. They rode SGA and Knox the whole game. Should have saddled them up. Knox and SGA were hitting their FTs.
That's actually on Cal for not having Knox go inside more instead of PJ.

Watching the games live - during the first game, before ours even started - I commented that Nevada was the only team of the 3 I thought we’d defeat easily. They’d let us play like we wanted to play. The other two would want a game in the 50s or 60s. Now, after watching ULC tonight, I’m not sure at all we win that game.

What would’ve been worse, losing to KSU in the Sweet 16, or losing to an 11 seed with a Final Four on the line?

Loyola of Chicago is your next Butler, making it to the final four will give them some quality players for a few years. Good for them. I'll put it this way, losing to KSt. was a tough one. Losing to Loyola would have given the media too much to talk about for the next 20 years. No thank you, I'll just lick my wounds and go on home.

Reactions: 3Bluefever325
They will win against Michigan then lose to duke in the finals. Just like 2010.

Duke and UNC 3 titles each since 2000. Us 1. Makes me ill.

As long as the mods see fit to allow me to post I’m going to post. As long as Duke is a major topic of conversation I’m going to post. You can call me all the homophobic slurs you want. You can tell me to F off all you want. I’m going to talk ball and if you don’t like it then ignore me but what I will not do is be baited into filth

As long as the mods see fit to allow me to post I’m going to post. As long as Duke is a major topic of conversation I’m going to post. You can call me all the homophobic slurs you want. You can tell me to F off all you want. I’m going to talk ball and if you don’t like it then ignore me but what I will not do is be baited into filth

Here's hoping a mod removes you then.

You are filth. Eat a bag of dicks.

Reactions: Duke Blu

people just look at the name of schools, but Loyola has legit players and are coached well.. They play like vets that know each other, distribute the ball a ton more than others, and have every type of role player with depth you need. They are a great team, regardless of their team name on jersey.. but yea teams with size can pull them down

Here's hoping a mod removes you then.

So a poster of a rival team comes to your board, doesn’t troll, doesn’t talk ish, doesn’t even openly root or brag about his/her team on your board, is complimentary toward your program, doesn’t visit immediately after a loss.

And you want such a poster banned FOR NO OTHER REASON than it’s simply that they are a fan of a rival school?

Respectfully, that’s seems a little weak. Kentucky basketball isn’t for the weak.

Look man, no disrespect to you, you've behaved yourself fine, but we're all in a bad mood, and the last thing we want is a Duke fan trying to play the good guy routine here.

Obviously, you have a right to be here if you keep following the board rules, but it would show some class and good judgement on your part if you would just let us be for now.

Reactions: UKEE and Duke Blu
Look man, no disrespect to you, you've behaved yourself fine, but we're all in a bad mood, and the last thing we want is a Duke fan trying to play the good guy routine here.

Obviously, you have a right to be here if you keep following the board rules, but it would show some class and good judgement on your part if you would just let us be for now.

And I can do that. That’s grown man stuff on your part. I’m out then for a bit. If Duke loses I will be back. As that would be just as classy IMO. Respect sir be well.

Reactions: crpoore
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT