ADVERTISEMENT

Arrest in Tysonville.... Tyson CFO has a problem....

And everyone keeps engaging ..while negative, it’s still attention and it still hijacks threads

Exactly what I’ve been trying to say. This person has some clear signs of mental health issues probably due to past abuse. He’s said before that this board makes people want to commit suicide, that people run in packs, and that is accompanied by anger. He’s been on this for at least 2 years now it’s become a habitual manifestation. Everyone needs to fully and completely stop engaging and hope he gets some help at some point. If he ever wants a mod can have him DM me and I’ll help him to do that, it’s sort of what I do anyway.

But everyone needs to ignore him completely when he does this. He’s not trolling he’s actually angry.

That’s correct sir. It just seems right to me, too, but I don’t want to derail this thread with such a contentious point.

There’s enough squabbling already without starting a grammatical WWIII.
I'm a punctuation nerd as well. It chaps me when someone writes their address with no commas. Example:
John Doe
1234 Anywhere Drive
Louisville, Ky., 40222

Nobody uses the commas between city and state and after the state. It's just how I was taught way back when. Sure it's not that important in the grand scheme of things but on a micro level it's irritating.

I'm a punctuation nerd as well. It chaps me when someone writes their address with no commas. Example:
John Doe
1234 Anywhere Drive
Louisville, Ky., 40222

Nobody uses the commas between city and state and after the state. It's just how I was taught way back when. Sure it's not that important in the grand scheme of things but on a micro level it's irritating.
Between city and state, yes; but I don't remember ever putting a comma between the state and zip? Are you sure about that one?

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
My goodness really?
Yup, a car pulled up to another and fired an automatic into another. The car that was shot tried to speed away but crashed. The shooter drove away. Having seen all of it in front of us, I tried to drive away. They returned fire on us, the wrong car. About 15 bullets entered the car, missing me, our daughter and even our dog. A .45 magnum slug burrowed through the door and caught my wife in the hip. And she wasn’t a marine, just a badass. Walked herself into the emergency room and was back to normal movement in a month or so. Still has residual nerve pain, but it’s improved a lot in the 4 years since. Bullet is still there.

I will buy BMW for life now, as the full steel body stopped most of the 9mms and probably slowed the .45 enough that it didn’t rip out the other side of her leg.

Let me tell you, when you say you’re too achey to mow the lawn, all she has to is give you that look like “really?”

Yup, a car pulled up to another and fired an automatic into another. The car that was shot tried to speed away but crashed. The shooter drove away. Having seen all of it in front of us, I tried to drive away. They returned fire on us, the wrong car. About 15 bullets entered the car, missing me, our daughter and even our dog. A .45 magnum slug burrowed through the door and caught my wife in the hip. And she wasn’t a marine, just a badass. Walked herself into the emergency room and was back to normal movement in a month or so. Still has residual nerve pain, but it’s improved a lot in the 4 years since. Bullet is still there.

I will buy BMW for life now, as the full steel body stopped most of the 9mms and probably slowed the .45 enough that it didn’t rip out the other side of her leg.

Let me tell you, when you say you’re too achey to mow the lawn, all she has to is give you that look like “really?”
Damn, I’d be scared of her.

• Haha

Yeah brother, any excuses you had before that is buried deep in the vault.

Also of note, apparently some students at Arkansas carved swastikas in the door of the African American studies department and ripped up some minority posters or something. Calipari should absolutely love that place. And there are Pentecostals everywhere in that area. Right up his alley. Racism, talking in Protestant tongue, no major cities within 250 miles. Perfect place to send him packing.

Arkansas has released statements though so everything should be fine. They say they are 100% committed to DEI diversity, equity, and inclusion - so not to worry, they do not support racism in any form. So everything is fine, the leftist talking points for Twitter have been confirmed.

Well he's a jail bird now!

2ECnpQa.jpeg

Neither is Chicago, LA, New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia
West Memphis AR, Pine Bluff AR and Jackson MS. Yikes

Per Wikipedia:
Pine Bluff had 23 homicides in 2021.[61] Pine Bluff had 23 murders in 2020 - a rate of 56.5 murders per 100,000 people. The national average was 6.5 murders per 100,000 people in 2020.[62]

West Memphis AR, Pine Bluff AR and Jackson MS. Yikes

Per Wikipedia:
Pine Bluff had 23 homicides in 2021.[61] Pine Bluff had 23 murders in 2020 - a rate of 56.5 murders per 100,000 people. The national average was 6.5 murders per 100,000 people in 2020.[62]

West Memphis Arkansas is a nasty, horrible place. All of those areas around Memphis and Arkansas are. Not gonna get into it all for obvious reasons but I tell Kentucky people all the time, stop playing with your vote. Quit flirting with the issues those places have. Keep your cities the way they are and don’t entertain anything else or it’ll come up here. And they’ll have to watch once great areas turn to absolute trash and self destruct.

I’m always blown away when I go to Cincinnati because of how nice that area is. Lexington is also a really nice town. Southern cities don’t have that, a lot of the cities down there where I’m from, I mean you can’t even take your kids downtown anymore at all. Shootings happen regularly and often, and businesses are directly next to side streets where you’ll die fast. St. Louis is pretty much gone, Little Rock is gone, Nashville is about to go, Atlanta gone, don’t even try to play around in Memphis (which at one time was one of the nicest cities in the south. All because of people flirting with the people that want change and transplants that brought their nonsense to the city. In 15 years Nashville is going to be one of the most dangerous cities on earth. It’s already turning and the reasons are easy to spot.

My advice is stop flirting with anything that doesn’t resemble the way it’s always been and anyone who wants to change these areas in any way. And Kentucky just keeps straddling that line eventually it’s gonna bite. All of these issues people play with around Kentucky cities (and surrounding) is only because they have no idea how bad those ideas can create chaos and destruction. But like I said eventually it’s going to bite. It’s long since time Kentucky turned toward one direction and quit entertaining these types. I don’t care how moderate they appear to be, that’s how it all started in the cities where I’m from too.

Tried to do that in the most non political and reasonable way possible. I’m sure I failed but I cannot stress enough how stupid it is to continue to flirt in moderation when it comes to the culture of these areas.

Last edited:
West Memphis Arkansas is a nasty, horrible place. All of those areas around Memphis and Arkansas are. Not gonna get into it all for obvious reasons but I tell Kentucky people all the time, stop playing with your vote. Quit flirting with the issues those places have. Keep your cities the way they are and don’t entertain anything else or it’ll come up here. And they’ll have to watch once great areas turn to absolute trash and self destruct.

I’m always blown away when I go to Cincinnati because of how nice that area is. Lexington is also a really nice town. Southern cities don’t have that, a lot of the cities down there where I’m from, I mean you can’t even take your kids downtown anymore at all. Shootings happen regularly and often, and businesses are directly next to side streets where you’ll die fast. St. Louis is pretty much gone, Little Rock is gone, Nashville is about to go, Atlanta gone, don’t even try to play around in Memphis (which at one time was one of the nicest cities in the south. All because of people flirting with the people that want change and transplants that brought their nonsense to the city. In 15 years Nashville is going to be one of the most dangerous cities on earth. It’s already turning and the reasons are easy to spot.

My advice is stop flirting with anything that doesn’t resemble the way it’s always been and anyone who wants to change these areas in any way. And Kentucky just keeps straddling that line eventually it’s gonna bite. All of these issues people play with around Kentucky cities (and surrounding) is only because they have no idea how bad those ideas can create chaos and destruction. But like I said eventually it’s going to bite. It’s long since time Kentucky turned toward one direction and quit entertaining these types. I don’t care how moderate they appear to be, that’s how it all started in the cities where I’m from too.

Tried to do that in the most non political and reasonable way possible. I’m sure I failed but I cannot stress enough how stupid it is to continue to flirt in moderation when it comes to the culture of these areas.
Lexington is a southern city and has that. I guess you mean the deep south cities. Memphis is basically in Miss.

Lexington is a southern city and has that. I guess you mean the deep south cities. Memphis is basically in Miss.

Lexington compared to the cities in Alabama, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Georgia is a paradise. BOS had to have full time law enforcement by the river just so the people in the area will go there. Beale Steet has officially become so bad most of the people I know stay completely away from it. 10 years ago it was bad now it’s f it. The police force in Memphis is as bad as the criminals now too. You’ll legit die fast in Memphis. St. Louis ( just talking proximity) is really bad now, Little Rock, Atlanta, Alabama cities, they’re just gone. Kentucky is very fortunate to have the cities they have (I’ll include Cincinnati). Lexington is Rodeo Drive compared to Memphis. I’m always really impressed with the cities in and around Kentucky. Louisville seems to be the worst but it doesn’t compare to those either.

Nashville headed to hell next is really depressing. Was my favorite city growing up outside of STL. West, Tennessee is gone, some of the most high crime areas in the nation are there. Jackson and Dyersburg are too dangerous. Kentucky is fortunate for now, but they need to quit flirting with people who want to change it. Midwestern and Deep South cities are all but gone. And I mean gone as in (some) you don’t even need to drive through with kids.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: westerncat
Lexington compared to the cities in Alabama, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Georgia is a paradise. BOS had to have full time law enforcement by the river just so the people in the area will go there. Beale Steet has officially become so bad most of the people I know stay completely away from it. 10 years ago it was bad now it’s f it. The police force in Memphis is as bad as the criminals now too. You’ll legit die fast in Memphis. St. Louis ( just talking proximity) is really bad now, Little Rock, Atlanta, Alabama cities, they’re just gone. Kentucky is very fortunate to have the cities they have (I’ll include Cincinnati). Lexington is Rodeo Drive compared to Memphis. I’m always really impressed with the cities in and around Kentucky. Louisville seems to be the worst but it doesn’t compare to those either.

Nashville headed to hell next is really depressing. Was my favorite city growing up outside of STL. West, Tennessee is gone, some of the most high crime areas in the nation are there. Jackson and Dyersburg are too dangerous. Kentucky is fortunate for now, but they need to quit flirting with people who want to change it. Midwestern and Deep South cities are all but gone. And I mean gone as in (some) you don’t even need to drive through with kids.
Which midwestern cities? STL? Gary, Indiana? Detroit?

• Haha
Reactions: Killswitch24
Which midwestern cities? STL? Gary, Indiana? Detroit?

When I was growing up, me and my father would jog downtown St. Louis street to street in the summer. Now you can’t even get an air b&b downtown if the parking isn’t part of it. Saddest crap I’ve ever seen. And there’s a commonality to this that connects it all, and I hope Kentucky smartens up and stops going back and forth with people who will create it here. There’s a reason most of those states are hard line one way, they’ve seen what happens when you don’t 100% go against it. Problem for a state like Tennessee is by the time they stopped jumping back and forth it was too late. They’re hard line one way now but it’s too late. Once Nashville goes (it’s happening) their fate is Georgia.

Kentucky is doing exactly what Tennessee did in the 80’s and 90’s. We rode the fence and now wish we hadn’t.

Somehow my very low opinion of almost all the posters on this message board sunk to a new low. I would have told you prior to this thread that that wasn't possible.

Not his first go 'round.... Univ of Arky police were involved... partying with Cal?
His first arrest seemed unnecessary. Who among us hasn't gotten drunk and stripped down to our underwear, and walked into a strangers house, and climbed into bed, and passed out? All avoidable, if the young lady locks her doors. Clearly entrapment! Hopefully the great grandson of the Tyson chicken founder will land on his feet.

His first arrest seemed unnecessary. Who among us hasn't gotten drunk and stripped down to our underwear, and walked into a strangers house, and climbed into bed, and passed out? All avoidable, if the young lady locks her doors. Clearly entrapment! Hopefully the great grandson of the Tyson chicken founder will land on his feet.

lol

Tampa has been bad for a while. Granted it’s an old city, but just too many ghettofied areas from the city limits inward.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT