ADVERTISEMENT

Arky-Bama

Choke Marry Me GIF - Choke Marry Me Now GIFs

This does kind of make you think.. coaches can have all the game plan.. but the players still have to execute. Something tells me Muss didn't like how that unfolded.. but it happens.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Looks like Cat fans might get a bargain in Nashvegas this year.

I still can’t believe Battle settled for that shot in a tie game with all day to try something else. So bad I legit question his intelligence

Reactions: Fox2monk
Would have also been nice for NCAA seeding if Bama lost that would been loss #11. Somehow people still have Bama over Kentucky which I don't get.

Really need to beat Tennessee but I doubt that happens Tennessee is just too damn good this year you are not beating them on their floor and maybe not anywhere we already lost at home by 11.

Or UK could man up and win a close one n Knoxville. UT is cocky and arrogant and has already clinched the SEC.

Would have also been nice for NCAA seeding if Bama lost that would been loss #11. Somehow people still have Bama over Kentucky which I don't get.

Really need to beat Tennessee but I doubt that happens Tennessee is just too damn good this year you are not beating them on their floor and maybe not anywhere we already lost at home by 11.
You realize they have six losses and a home loss right? Why are we putting them on a pedestal like they are this unbeatable juggernaut?

We win today and win SECT and we will have the same record. Not that big of a gap

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
We have to rely on Georgia
That won’t matter. The cocks own the tie breaker against us
Not really if we lose to Tennessee we still get the 5 seed no matter if SC loses or wins we would need Auburn to lose to get a double bye.
If there is a four-way tie for third and fourth, It depends on the record between those teams. The head-to-head will not matter. As pointed out, we depend on Georgia. Not a lot of hope there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Calling it now (reverse jinx).. when we inevitably lose to Tenn tonight, lose a seed line to Alabama, then lose to Arkansas in our first game of the SECT.. we will get dropped to a 5 seed, to match us up with some headline-driving team, lose in the opening round of the tournament.

As opposed to if Arkansas just won today, we'd move further in the SECT regardless of Tenn today, we'd get a 3 seed and we'd be good enough to get to an elite 8.

All cause the SEC cheated Arkansas to keep us at bay.

Reactions: FiveStarCat
Lol. It's all good, man.

We are all superstitious and believe in the George Costanzo curse when it comes to UK sports.
Thanks, all in fun, we did need Arky to win and they had a great opportunity missed that dunk at the end of regulation.

Reactions: cathouse
Damn, what a choke job! Up 6 with a little over a minute left. 🤬

Pulling hard for Arkansas. I don’t want us playing on Thursday
Arkansas was projected to be a lot better than they ended up being, they’re probably not a team anybody wants to face in the SEC tourney. They’re one of those teams that could easily make a run.

Calling it now (reverse jinx).. when we inevitably lose to Tenn tonight, lose a seed line to Alabama, then lose to Arkansas in our first game of the SECT.. we will get dropped to a 5 seed, to match us up with some headline-driving team, lose in the opening round of the tournament.

As opposed to if Arkansas just won today, we'd move further in the SECT regardless of Tenn today, we'd get a 3 seed and we'd be good enough to get to an elite 8.

All cause the SEC cheated Arkansas to keep us at bay.
Even with a loss today Kentucky should still be a 4 seed

Reactions: gharding07

They already lost to South Carolina at home so it’s not impossible

Beat Tennessee and we don’t have to worry about MSU winning. That said, pulling hard for them so we still get the double bye regardless

Reactions: bbncal02
Beat Tennessee and we don’t have to worry about MSU winning. That said, pulling hard for them so we still get the double bye regardless
We have the hardest game of the day by far. Playing a potential 1 seed in the road. Just sucks.

But let’s get try dub regardless.

Oh for sure. Not saying that. But sometimes it’s nice to be able not have a couple of bad games and catch a break.
Of course I know exactly what you mean. I like most of us just know the SEC never gives us any breaks. We haven’t had any real luck in a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT