ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas will find out why he’s there if true

You ahoukd be a teacher all that history you’re talking.

Who GAF?

I’ll continue to live in the present 😂with Cal 🤣 and these top rated Portal 😆and HS 😎classes
Once again, what good does that get you? Pre-season champions every year.

Good post and you've always been a good one for the most part.

Cal's been to a Final Four at every stop, if he does that at UA, it's a Win and gives us a shot at a 'ship.
I really believe Cal could do okay for at least the first two years. He has something to prove to Kentucky that we should have kept him. But then his old ways will start to come through. He has always thought he was right so he will go back to his ways: ending generational poverty, players first, doesn't really care about winning the SEC tournament and th3 NCAA tournament, etc. I get where Arkansas is coming from...they're excited. Just like we were. We're trying to warn them just like Memphis did to us. They aren't going to listen just like we didn't listen to Memphis. It's one of those things you have to experience to understand. I don't hate or dislike Arkansas fans. I can see what's coming and hope it's not too painful for them like it was for us. At least they have one thing going that we didn't. Cal was here WAAAAAAAAY TOO LONG!! At 65 years old, Cal won't be at Arkansas as long. As I think about it, that's the ONE thing that I am kind of envious about. Good luck to all of us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT