ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas Head Coach coming unhinged.....

NavyCat88

Junior
Nov 22, 2011
at the bad calls vs KU. Ark man on defense at the foul line takes a vicious elbow to the chest and gets called for a shooting foul. Arkansas shooters getting mauled with no calls on a couple of occasions.

Down 8 at the half...Arkansas is going to have to be 10 points better than KU to achieve a 3 point victory.

Whhhooooo Pig Sooooey!

Go Hogs!

GBB!

at the bad calls vs KU. Ark man on defense at the foul line takes a vicious elbow to the chest and gets called for a shooting foul. Arkansas shooters getting mauled with no calls on a couple of occasions.

Down 8 at the half...Arkansas is going to have to be 10 points better than KU to achieve a 3 point victory.

Whhhooooo Pig Sooooey!

Go Hogs!

GBB!
hulk smash bear GIF

If he didn't like the callls against Kentucky.. he's getting a real wakeup call today.

Whhhooooo Pig Sooooey!

Go Hogs!

GBB!
I believe they will have to be 11 points better to achieve a 3 point victory.

• Haha
Reactions: NavyCat88
ark killed themselves by taking bad shots the first 8 minutes. they obviously had to get it inside and they might have figured that out too late. ku is also way quicker with the ball.

Reactions: Ugoff

Whhhooooo Pig Sooooey!

Go Hogs!

GBB!
Math Major?

Math Major?
No...but I wasn't trying to do simple addition....rather to say that you have to be significantly better than KU to counter the refs and achieve a modest victory. You're the second one to "Check my math" on this though. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT