ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas game next year

RondosRevengeTour

Silver Member
Apr 11, 2024
I feel like the season overall can be a massive success, I’m not expecting or anticipating us really being able to get it done and win the chip in year one but our Super Bowl game is Arkansas at home. Can’t wait for that atmosphere and hope the Arkansas team bus gets pelted with frozen chicken nuggets as they pull into Rupp.

No matter the results before the Arkansas game or the overall outlook for the rest of the season we have to pack that place and make it as crazy as it would be if we were hosting the national championship. Show Coward Cal what Kentucky basketball truly is.

I feel like the season overall can be a massive success, I’m not expecting or anticipating us really being able to get it done and win the chip in year one but our Super Bowl game is Arkansas at home. Can’t wait for that atmosphere and hope the Arkansas team bus gets pelted with frozen chicken nuggets as they pull into Rupp.

No matter the results before the Arkansas game or the overall outlook for the rest of the season we have to pack that place and make it as crazy as it would be if we were hosting the national championship. Show Coward Cal what Kentucky basketball truly is.
The style of play is already going to up the atmosphere, with Cal coming in also, will be super charged.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Brother I think Cal has heard how loud Rupp can be. But let’s make it miserable for him. Hide dead squirrels in opponent’s locker room. Turn the heat up to 98 degrees. Back up the toilets. Hang up large CatPhight photoshops on the walls. Let’s send his fat metal hip ass “home” with an L!!

Even if Cal rolls the ball out for most games, he will go into the game against us like he’s coaching against Pitino. If he lost every SEC game next season, except Kentucky, I wouldn’t be shocked.

It will be his Super Bowl.

The toothpick was invented in Arkansas, beacuse if it as invented someplace else it would have been called the teethpick.

Been on the site 2 days and making posts like this - either an idiot or an imposter.

Brother I think Cal has heard how loud Rupp can be. But let’s make it miserable for him. Hide dead squirrels in opponent’s locker room. Turn the heat up to 98 degrees. Back up the toilets. Hang up large CatPhight photoshops on the walls. Let’s send his fat metal hip ass “home” with an L!!
Idiot!

I hope those players are seriously thinking about their draft position related to their teammates and ignore playing defense or making an extra pass... Oh wait...

Reactions: RunninRichie
SEC trying to figure out how to switch the game from Rupp to Bud Walton.

In all seriousness, this game will be hyped beyond belief. Probably have gameday there for it. I’ll be trying hard to try and get a ticket for it.

The team (Arkansas) stays at the Marriott :)

Reactions: RondosRevengeTour
Really. A HOF coach that brought us a National Championship that bye the way we ran off. Are we going to lower ourselves to that disgusting level

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
thats my point lmao
How is that your point? You literally tried to claim that Cal would get pelted with batteries. When have Kentucky fans ever pelted anyone with batteries? That has happened at places like WVU and IU, but we don’t do that stuff here. Or did I somehow miss something?

Long live Cal. He's gone, but long live Cal.
My humor at 4am.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT