ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona St. Vs Duke

I’ll put my trust in Pope over a goofy Scheyer. This isn’t Cal anymore and Pope is 100X the coach of Scheyer and Cal combined. Sick of the Duke lovers here.
I’ll put my trust in Pope over a goofy Scheyer. This isn’t Cal anymore and Pope is 100X the coach of Scheyer and Cal combined. Sick of the Duke lovers here.
Scheyer has 5 times the tourney wins as pope. Neither coach has proven anything.

Reactions: bookerfan66
A boy knows when he is beat
Damn man.

72b1799d-8db6-4481-a0e6-823ff2ff1481_text.gif

Scheyer has 5 times the tourney wins as pope. Neither coach has proven anything.

Concern Troll. You aren’t an UK fan.

Scheyer has not proved shit. At all.

Keep going with your troll posts. Pope will finish this season better than Cal and Scheyer.

Pope has not had the resources in his career as he does now. Watch what happens. Pope may not win it all this year in his first year, but he will go farther than Cal or Scheyer

Keep going with your troll posts. Pope will finish this season better than Cal and Scheyer.

Pope has not had the resources in his career as he does now. Watch what happens. Pope may not win it all this year in his first year, but he will go farther than Cal or Scheyer
I’ve been here way longer than you have, so I’m clearly not a troll dummy. Scheyer has more tourney wins in less time coaching than pope does In his entire career. You said pope is 100 times the coach and he hasn’t done shit yet. You’re a fan saying stuff that you hope happens. I want pope to work out to, but this oh he is 100 times the coach, or oh he is better than insert whatever coach you want is ridiculous talk.

I’ve been here way longer than you have, so I’m clearly not a troll dummy. Scheyer has more tourney wins in less time coaching than pope does In his entire career. You said pope is 100 times the coach and he hasn’t done shit yet. You’re a fan saying stuff that you hope happens. I want pope to work out to, but this oh he is 100 times the coach, or oh he is better than insert whatever coach you want is ridiculous talk.
Lol, I’ve been here longer than you. Check the dates . You are a Concern Troll.

Keep trashing Pope. Pope had never had the resources that he has now. 100X better is correct. Scheyer sucks and you love Duke.

Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
Lol, I’ve been here longer than you. Check the dates . You are a Concern Troll.

Keep trashing Pope. Pope had never had the resources that he has now. 100X better is correct. Scheyer sucks and you love Duke.
Im the furthest thing from a troll, everybody on here knows im uk fan and went to uk. Scheyer sucks and yet he has 5 times the tourney wins our coach has, and yet your whole argument is what pope might do. Let’s be clear I think scheyer is overrated to, but the tone deafness from your POV is hilarious. Calling another guy bad, when our guy hasn’t done a damn thing is beyond stupid.

Your pessimism is getting old. You seem to have more faith in pther schools than uk. I get Cal PTSD but hes gone. Uk is back.
I have been pessimistic about one game, one game. Other teams are better, I have only talked about Duke. Duke is a bad matchup for Kentucky. I was a call hater for a long time, so that doesnt fit your narrative. UK is back to what exactly? They haven’t done anything yet.

Last edited:
I have been pessimistic about one game, one game. Other teams are better, I have only talked about Duke. Duke is a bad matchup for Kentucky. I was a call hater for a long time, so that doesnt fit your narrative. UK is back to what exactly? They haven’t done anything yet.
Jesus Christ bro. Really terrible take coming on here acting like this about Duke game.
I just watched their game.
ASU would lose to Kentucky Wesleyan.
They are awful.
I love this match up for us. We have knockdown shooters all over the floor. We have dogs. We have dudes coming off the bench. And we have a really difficult offense to cover.
I like Uk in this match up.

Jesus Christ bro. Really terrible take coming on here acting like this about Duke game.
They are awful.
I love this match up for us. We have knockdown shooters all over the floor. We have dogs. We have dudes coming off the bench. And we have a really difficult offense to cover.
lol take off the blue tinted glasses. There is a reason they are so highly ranked on analytics sites. We can win but the odds won’t be in our favor at all.

I didnt say you were a Cal. Im just talking he left a scar here and like we did every year waiting for the other shoe to drop. Bit you are getting push back for saying so definitely Duke will bet us.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
I didnt say you were a Cal. Im just talking he left a scar here and like we did every year waiting for the other shoe to drop. Bit you are getting push back for saying so definitely Duke will bet us.
and would you not agree the ones acting like Kentucky are world beaters because they beat a D2 team by a lot are not as ridiculous as you make me out to be. Duke beat a high major team by 50, and has the best player in college ball this year, that’s why I think they will win. Is it a certainty they win, of course not. But the chances are strongly in dukes favor that they win.

They are awful.
ASU would not lose to Kentucky Wesleyan, come on now you don’t believe that at all. And that’s exactly why people are coming at me, because I’m being honest and saying what will probably happen. Who guards Flagg? Who guard the white kid for duke. Duke is a bad matchup because they have shooting and athleticism that Kentucky will struggle with.

Even if Arizona State is one of the worst power conference teams, it's still impressive for Duke. Having said that, I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet.

I could see Lamont giving their big guards some trouble. They've both got a high dribble. We're gonna spread them out and make them communicate on defense. If Malauch gets in foul trouble, their backup center is currently Maliq Brown - someone Andrew Carr dominated last year. I think it will be a close game.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
ASU would not lose to Kentucky Wesleyan, come on now you don’t believe that at all. And that’s exactly why people are coming at me, because I’m being honest and saying what will probably happen. Who guards Flagg? Who guard the white kid for duke. Duke is a bad matchup because they have shooting and athleticism that Kentucky will struggle with.
No, I think it’s just the way you were saying it. Just seemed a little to “duke hype” like. That all. I think it’ll be a tough one for us to win, but I think we can win.

You don’t know if Kentucky will struggle with shooting or Athleticism because they haven’t faced either with this team yet. You may very well be right but fact is this is a new team with a new coach that seems to be pretty good at game plans. He has beat a few teams he shouldn’t have at BYU including Kansas. We have a group of veterans that can shoot and play defense fairly well. I will be the first one to admit I was wrong if we get boatraced by these guys but I think we rebound and take care of the ball.

No, I think it’s just the way you were saying it. Just seemed a little to “duke hype” like. That all. I think it’ll be a tough one for us to win, but I think we can win.
Fair enough, I’m wrong plenty, I own up every time. I want to be wrong here for sure, because **** duke. Just don’t feel good about the matchup for Kentucky. Either way I hope Jackson Robinson gets 30 and hits a dagger 3 in flaggs face

You don’t know if Kentucky will struggle with shooting or Athleticism because they haven’t faced either with this team yet. You may very well be right but fact is this is a new team with a new coach that seems to be pretty good at game plans. He has beat a few teams he shouldn’t have at BYU including Kansas. We have a group of veterans that can shoot and play defense fairly well. I will be the first one to admit I was wrong if we get boatraced by these guys but I think we rebound and take care of the ball.
Brew, Almanor, Williams, Perry, Carr, will all struggle will athleticism. Duke has that in bunches plus shooting. The Kansas game was a good win for pope but Kansas was missing their best offensive playmaker that game. I’ll admit if I’m wrong and Kentucky wins, I always do. Just don’t see it with this game

Im the furthest thing from a troll, everybody on here knows im uk fan and went to uk. Scheyer sucks and yet he has 5 times the tourney wins our coach has, and yet your whole argument is what pope might do. Let’s be clear I think scheyer is overrated to, but the tone deafness from your POV is hilarious. Calling another guy bad, when our guy hasn’t done a damn thing is beyond stupid.
Dang. With fans like you, we certainly don't need to be in the market for any haters. You are more annoying than that Arkansas fan that hangs around here. At least he's just delusional and the victim of a narcissist. You have a losers mentality.

Reactions: vernoncoy
Dang. With fans like you, we certainly don't need to be in the market for any haters. You are more annoying than that Arkansas fan that hangs around here. At least he's just delusional and the victim of a narcissist. You have a losers mentality.
No im just honest and realistic with what the expectations are. Some of you all on here see it as a personal shot at Kentucky for some reason. What winners mentality has Kentucky shown recently, please tell me, I want to know? I’ll turn over now, Kentucky is gonna win every game by 100 and go 40-0, is that better for you Phil?

No im just honest and realistic with what the expectations are. Some of you all on here see it as a personal shot at Kentucky for some reason. What winners mentality has Kentucky shown recently, please tell me, I want to know? I’ll turn over now, Kentucky is gonna win every game by 100 and go 40-0, is that better for you Phil?
You're using hyperbole to justify yourself now. No one expects a 40-0 season or to win every game by 100. If you said, "I think this is going to be a tough match up and if we don't play our best we could lose," then no one would be giving you grief, myself included. But you outright just said we are going to lose. We don't need you to be the savior that keeps our head out of the clouds. If we lose, we will cope, I promise. No one wants your absolute negativity on a fan message board. It blows my mind that people like you actually lack the awareness to know that won't be well received. Sometimes in life, your thoughts are just best kept to yourself.

You're using hyperbole to justify yourself now. No one expects a 40-0 season or to win every game by 100. If you said, "I think this is going to be a tough match up and if we don't play our best we could lose," then no one would be giving you grief, myself included. But you outright just said we are going to lose. We don't need you to be the savior that keeps our head out of the clouds. If we lose, we will cope, I promise. No one wants your absolute negativity on a fan message board. It blows my mind that people like you actually lack the awareness to know that won't be well received. Sometimes in life, your thoughts are just best kept to yourself.
How the hell did you take all the stuff said and come to the conclusion of me trying to be a savior. That’s one of the dumbest damn statements I have seen on here ever. And if you would read further instead of looking at one sentence I said Kentucky will be fine and good but not that doesn’t go with what you are trying to prove here. No Phil, I knew I would get some people upset, I didn’t think I would have a poster claim I was trying to be a savior for being honest, really I mean that is the dumbest take I have ever seen. Negativity on a message board, this message board is 95 percent negativity, talking about lack of self awareness and not understanding the fanbase he supports. And yes I say I think Kentucky is going to lose, plenty of people come on here and say they think Kentucky is gonna lose.

Last edited:

He spewed this shit in another thread. Straight up chicken shit thinking we have no shot. He will hide if we win

How the hell did you take all the stuff said and come to the conclusion of me trying to be a savior. That’s one of the dumbest damn statements I have seen on here ever. And if you would read further instead of looking at one sentence I said Kentucky will be fine and good but not that doesn’t go with what you are trying to prove here. No Phil, I knew I would get some people upset, I didn’t think I would have a poster claim I was trying to be a savior for being honest, really I mean that is the dumbest take I have ever seen. Negativity on a message board, this message board is 95 percent negativity, talking about lack of self awareness and not understanding the fanbase he supports.
You do you man. You're free to post whatever you want on here. Want to be a negative pu$$y and pronounce our team is losing against a team you haven't seen play anyone with a pulse, go for it I guess. At least we know the kind of person you are I suppose. And you're not a fan I'm interested in reading the opinions of, so to ignore you go for me. Good day sir.

Reactions: vernoncoy
You do you man. You're free to post whatever you want on here. Want to be a negative pu$$y and pronounce our team is losing against a team you haven't seen play anyone with a pulse, go for it I guess. At least we know the kind of person you are I suppose. And you're not a fan I'm interested in reading the opinions of, so to ignore you go for me. Good day sir.
I love the older generation when ever somebody disagrees with them, their only comeback is to call you a pussy or say how weak minded you are. And no a basketball message board does not tell you what person I am, nor does your posts tell me anything about you. I know you have liked a lot of what I have posted on here before, so the switch up from you is funny.

Reactions: dakid_0812
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT