ADVERTISEMENT

Are the protests more important than our grandparents

Grandpa and Grandma have lived long lives. If they don't die soon it will be the expensive retirement home that gets all of their inheritance money instead of me.

A lot of the countries grandparents protests in the 60s started what will eventually destroy our country and steal our liberties and freedoms. So that generation dying off and getting out of power will be a good thing.

If you’re response to racism is trolling and doubling down you deserve whatever you’ve got coming to you.

My response to racism is to not be a racist. Is treating people different because of skin color any worse than treating people different because their age? Why don’t you care about old people dying?

Did I say I don’t care about old people? Why do you hate puppies? Wtf?

Has proof been shown? I can photoshop words on to a picture that say his mask is the shroud of Turin. Where’s the evidence? He looks like an old drunk that was unnecessarily and aggressively pushed by cops. I’m open to the idea but haven’t really seen any evidence that would make it seem like it was faked.

Do any of your all’s conspiracy theories ever not favor Trump? Are all of the other incidence of police wailing on people fake too? I definitely agree that some media outlets will hype things up to fit their agendas but this one seems pretty straightforward.

Reactions: CatOfDaVille
Has proof been shown? I can photoshop words on to a picture that say his mask is the shroud of Turin. Where’s the evidence? He looks like an old drunk that was unnecessarily and aggressively pushed by cops. I’m open to the idea but haven’t really seen any evidence that would make it seem like it was faked.

Do any of your all’s conspiracy theories ever not favor Trump? Are all of the other incidence of police wailing on people fake too? I definitely agree that some media outlets will hype things up to fit their agendas but this one seems pretty straightforward.

There have been over 22 fake hoaxes during the last 3 years. Including Juicy Smolliet and Nick Sandman (won $250 million on that one).

This old man is alert and oriented in the hospital and this one will be re-visited as a “I told you so” soon. When I saw this video I was shocked. Then his past caught up with him. He is a crisis actor.

Smh. We know you hate Trump. So you need the info to match your confirmation bias.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
There have been over 22 fake hoaxes during the last 3 years. Including Juicy Smolliet and Nick Sandman (won $250 million on that one).

This old man is alert and oriented in the hospital and this one will be re-visited as a “I told you so” soon. When I saw this video I was shocked. Then his past caught up with him. He is a crisis actor.

Smh. We know you hate Trump. So you need the info to match your confirmation bias.

Evidence of any of what you reference regarding the old man? I need to see more than a meme to be convinced.

Reactions: CatOfDaVille
Did you not see the video of him saying “he was there for fun” and the black guy threatening to whoop his ass, as he should.

yea. He looks like an old drunk. Not evidence that what happened later was fake.

Bn.

They have lost me forever with this, not that it matters to them. T

Good for you, clear thinking Catpaw brother of the big blue nation! ;)

They also lost me with this irrationality, though probably a few years ago... I'll never vote D again until they renounce this nonsense and destructive road they've chosen.

they will reap what they've sown, just a question of when

Of course it's straightforward. We have now reached a point in our history where people on both sides do not believe the things they see with their own eyes. The mental gymnastics required to think this was faked by the old man truly boggles the mind.

If everything that we don't want to believe can be dismissed as fake, it only further provides fertile ground for controlling the minds of the public. Not that there isn't plenty of faked crap on social media, but far less of it is "fake news" than it's made out to be.

The fact that POTUS is the ringleader for putting forward conspiracy theories is absolutely unacceptable for the leader of this country, but it's not because he's dumb. He's way more clever than most people think. He needs to create a boogeyman and an "enemy" to shore up his supporters. It's a pretty classic tactic.

It is the same move every time. It’s weird to me that people chose to keep gobbling it up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT