ADVERTISEMENT

Arch Manning?

You missed my point. I do not care about their rankings or their nfl aspirations. All I care about is seeing my team in college win and I don’t care if it’s with 3 stars or 5 stars. I also said I know 5 stars usually win. We are doing pretty well with our 3 and 4 stars this year so that’s ok with me. Also we’ve not had major troubles recruiting with heupel yet. I think we will be fine
Dear Lord, PLEASE don't strike me down with lighting, but I'm agreeing with a UT fan totally. Kentucky's problem is , and will continue to be, Mark Stoop's philosophy to offense. Still contend if you switched sidelines with the coaches that UK'S talent beats the other side. We have plenty of skill talent. It's just coaching.

Last edited:
Yes but in all fairness one is an iconic legend there...the other one isn't.
Manning with a carefully crafted career as proven by the potentially damaging story of his exposing himself to a female trainer, a story quickly and effectively swept under the Big Orange rug.

You missed my point. I do not care about their rankings or their nfl aspirations. All I care about is seeing my team in college win and I don’t care if it’s with 3 stars or 5 stars. I also said I know 5 stars usually win. We are doing pretty well with our 3 and 4 stars this year so that’s ok with me. Also we’ve not had major troubles recruiting with heupel yet. I think we will be fine
Mel Kiper said a couple of days ago that Hooker's draft stock has gone way up, with Kiper now projecting HH to go late 1st round/early 2nd round, so any suggestion that the NFL won't be interested in QBs in Heupel's offense is simply wishful thinking by those that will be recruiting against Heupel for QBs..

Manning with a carefully crafted career as proven by the potentially damaging story of his exposing himself to a female trainer, a story quickly and effectively swept under the Big Orange rug.
Yes, because a female's accusations always prove to be true.

Dear Lord, PLEASE don't strike me down with lighting, but I'm agreeing with a UT fan totally. Kentucky's problem is , and will continue to be, Mark Stoop's philosophy to offense. Still contend if you switched sidelines with the coaches that UK'S talent beats the other side. We have plenty of skill talent. It's just coaching.
😂 it’s all good man. I promise I come in peace and I only come here to talk to other college football fans and give maybe my perspective on their team (I think Kentucky has came a long ways with stoops and has really good athletes) and to talk about college football in general. Like I’ve said more than once on here I want to see every team on the sec get better with the exception of Georgia and bama who are already better than the rest of our teams on a average. It sucks when you know that’s an automatic L before the season even starts and you get blown out when you play them. I am a huge sec homer but I want parity across college football. I personally think stoops needs to hire an innovative offensive coach for coordinator and let him have control of that side of the ball. He’s great on defense usually but he’s trying to play bama and Georgia ball and you can’t beat them with any frequency trying to out bama bama or Georgia either.

Must not have read the latest on Cutter Boley from Lexington, Kentucky…..
Not that it matters but he's not from Lex, just transferred to play FB at a school he would get more pub. Sister played at Oregon, dad played basketball at Western. He like Coen but from the people that knows him, was a UK fan growing up. He is enamored with the big lights. Another article to told the schools he was visiting and really talked up Penn st and Franklin. He said he loves Mich and Bama also. In that article UT was only mentioned as getting a visit. It was obvious from the start there was very little chance he would go to UK

Mel Kiper said a couple of days ago that Hooker's draft stock has gone way up, with Kiper now projecting HH to go late 1st round/early 2nd round, so any suggestion that the NFL won't be interested in QBs in Heupel's offense is simply wishful thinking by those that will be recruiting against Heupel for QBs..
How many NFL QBs has Chumlee created, I've lost count?

• Haha
Reactions: Ky grandpa
It seems that Heupel is building an offensive juggernaut in Kville... so why would Arch Manning go to Texas?
You think this kid wants to go to Tennessee and be compared every single day with his uncle? No ways Arch could ever win those discussions. That reason is why Tennessee was never considered a player for his services. alone He's setting out to create his own legacy separate from his two famous uncles.

How many NFL QBs has Chumlee created, I've lost count?
Well, there is Drew Lock that I know of while JH was Mizzou's OC, and soon to be Hendon Hooker. I don't if there was one from his short time at UCF, but I do expect there will be more in his future.

Yes. Article out on On3 about it. Chad Simmons wrote it. Boley said he’s really connected with the staff and feels he's closer to them than any other school recruiting him right now. Lots more in the article but that’s pretty telling about his feelings towards UT. Also said he feels Heupel and his system would be super fun to play for and in and would have him NFL ready.
I’m hearing he committed to UK.

This start up company on3 is trying to be first on big recruiting stories, I think it would be more important to be accurate than first.

It was accurate in November. It wasn't until Coen came back that UK had a shot getting Boley.

Not that it matters but he's not from Lex, just transferred to play FB at a school he would get more pub. Sister played at Oregon, dad played basketball at Western. He like Coen but from the people that knows him, was a UK fan growing up. He is enamored with the big lights. Another article to told the schools he was visiting and really talked up Penn st and Franklin. He said he loves Mich and Bama also. In that article UT was only mentioned as getting a visit. It was obvious from the start there was very little chance he would go to UK
Oh really? Good analysis

It’s true the 98 team that tee was qb on won the natty and the teams Peyton was qb on did not. Both qb’d some great teams. You’re not gonna bait me into an argument that tee is greater than Peyton because he won a national championship. By that standard Stetson Bennet is greater than tom brady because he has won one. Team game. Individuals don’t win national championships

More to the point: college vs pro

It was accurate in November. It wasn't until Coen came back that UK had a shot getting Boley.

From what I got PSU was a bigger threat. The vols have their high dollar qb who isn't going to sit very long, if Milton performs like he did against teams with a pluse like he has everytime he stepped on the field with one Nico will be starting soon. Like all kids Boley didn't sound like he was looking to be anyone's backup and not a thing wrong with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT