ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone watch end of Cotton Bowl?

Tulane from 2 wins last season to 12 this one greatest turnaround ever. They have a good staff and some great players. Was a fun game to watch.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
What a finish!! Wow!! Wonder how USC likes that hire now? 😆
I’m sure they are ok with it at the moment. It’s better than where they were by miles. That being said, it won’t be long before they get unsettled if they don’t produce in the postseason and things are about to take a step up with the big 10 move

Tulane in the CFP would be something in a couple of years. Hoping KY can make a similar run and get in!

USC up 15 with 4 min left. Tulane scores in 2 plays cuts to 8. USC kickoff returner fumbles kickoff out of bounds at 1. Tulane gets a Safety, scores TD with 8 seconds left and wins by 1.
The player who caught the touchdown may be singing saprano for a while. Looks like he secured the pass with his nether regions.

• Haha
Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
#4 from USC dropped a TD pass and had the terrible muff at the end. Still I feel it’s hilarious that any player going to USC with Riley will think they will win a NC.

Awesome game. The 2 semifinals were awesome. Bowl games since mid Dec have been awesome.

Feel sorry for the pathetic "bOwL sEaSoN rUiNeD bY oPt OuTs!@#$%^&*(" losers. Missed the best of CFB all yr.

What a finish!! Wow!! Wonder how USC likes that hire now? 😆
As a SC fan , I will say that I am thrilled with the hire ( especially compared to Clay Helton ) If , and I do mean IF . Riley ever figures out how to hire a DEFENSIVE coach ------ look out.

Could watch an endless loop of The OSU and USC games for a long, long time..

USC up 15 with 4 min left. Tulane scores in 2 plays cuts to 8. USC kickoff returner fumbles kickoff out of bounds at 1. Tulane gets a Safety, scores TD with 8 seconds left and wins by 1.

Yes! It was awesome! awesome!

Reactions: azubuikefan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT