ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone "nervous" out there???

HICATFAN

All-SEC
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2001
Kailua, Hawaii
I don't know why, but I feel pretty calm going into this game....

I "think" PJ comes in and plays 20+ minutes...and plays very, very well....

Travis is a beast and does an excellent job on both D, the boards and with the ball...

KJ has a great game inside and not only scores well, but gets big men in foul trouble...

Tyler gets loose, gets going and not only scorches the nets, but provides lock down D ...

OK....that's my take....praying that it comes ..

AlohaCat

Reactions: TFCats11
It’s tournament time. Been nervous all day. People in the office hate it too. My nervous stomach has caused me to violate the bathroom 3 times today. Ready to get that dub though

Nope...
new_woodford.jpg

Not this year. Didn't expect to see this team develop like it has based on early season play (not including the Dook game). Every game we win now is gravy.

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
I don't know why, but I feel pretty calm going into this game....

I "think" PJ comes in and plays 20+ minutes...and plays very, very well....

Travis is a beast and does an excellent job on both D, the boards and with the ball...

KJ has a great game inside and not only scores well, but gets big men in foul trouble...

Tyler gets loose, gets going and not only scorches the nets, but provides lock down D ...

OK....that's my take....praying that it comes ..

AlohaCat

Of course, it it is all part of it.

Pretty nervous, but then I’m always nervous by this point. Tonight will be a dogfight, a 3 point game with 2 minutes to go kind of thing. Unless PJ quickly becomes his old self, it’s likely not going to matter much anyway. Which is a shame - after Tennessee in Rupp, there was a national consensus we were among the 2 or 3 best teams in the country. Even Pat Forde said “no one is going to want to play Kentucky in a month”. Then the Knee and the Foot, and everything is different now.

Reactions: MegaBlue05
If you’re not nervous:

1. The NCAAT games don’t mean much to you OR
2. You don’t realize how good this Houston team is

Reactions: bluegoad72
I finally ate my first meal today. When it’s win or go home I’m a train wreck. Almost time for some Blantons!

There’s some kind of strange tingling over my whole body and breathing feels manual. Can’t seem to shake it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT