ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else in Chicago ready for the game?

Looks like the Cats had some delay getting there, but are there now. Glad we have the late game in this case.

Y'all stay safe up there!

Down here by Trump Tower there seems to be a ton of Kansas fans. Lots of UK fans as well but very few Duke or MSU fans.
I hung out at the bar there once. Cool place, but expensive.

My wife and I went in 2017 and 2018. I messed up the dates in 2019 and then covid happened. Went last year in Indy. Was planning to go this year, but switched jobs and didn’t have a chance to get the days off.

Super jealous of everyone that is there.

Down here by Trump Tower there seems to be a ton of Kansas fans. Lots of UK fans as well but very few Duke or MSU fans.
Thoe KU fans are gonna be obnoxious for most of the damn year. I really, REALLY hope we punch them square in the schnoz tonight. Metaphorically speaking of course.

Darlene and I are here. Hopefully we are able to stay for the Kentucky game. These Duke fans in front of us are starting to make Darlene mad. She is giving them "that look". That same look has put me in the hospital a couple of times.

• Haha
Reactions: HagginHall1999
My Chicago geography might be off? Anyway, we tell the Uber driver we want to go to The Pony Inn. It's like walking into a UK bar in Lexington.
It's technically Lakeview but it's close to Lincoln Park. When I moved to Chicago I had no idea there was a UK bar, turns out my place was a 5 min walk from it. Great spot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT