ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on horsey

Dontworryboutit23

All-American
Jan 4, 2022
Sorry if this was posted in another thread, I didn’t see what happened at the game today, I just saw him lying on the ground, and then he got helped off

Reactions: UKfan34
Memphis had to lineman enter the portal around mid July, and at the time I said Kentucky should go get one of them, along with another corner and they didn’t, they should have
I think I recall that.

OT: we didn’t give up any sacks did we?

Last edited:
Odd we've heard nothing. Not even real conjecture. I've seen the "lower leg" thing as well.

He did seem to get up with help but he was moving slow. I'd imagine and ACL tear would've really limited his motion.

What's more frustrating is we don't really have a good video of when it happened so it limits what we can think on.

Reactions: SosaUK1987
One, but leary held onto the ball to long. My concern was leary missed a couple of dump offs to Davis and the nc state guy that were wide open. And then he missed our routes to robinson and brown that were wide open
Yeah he wasn’t very accurate today from what I saw. Assuming and hoping it was first game jitters and it was his first game in awhile after being hurt. I look for a big game from the offense next week. Hopefully. Lol

Stoops just doesn’t do that. Chooses not to embarrass teams, no reason to

GO CATS

Sorry if this was posted in another thread, I didn’t see what happened at the game today, I just saw him lying on the ground, and then he got helped off
Generally in this situation, an MRI scan is performed on Monday. So we may know something by tomorrow evening. But it doesn't look good. The best case scenario would probably be 4-6 weeks with a lateral ligament sprain. But it may be worse than that.

Generally in this situation, an MRI scan is performed on Monday. So we may know something by tomorrow evening. But it doesn't look good. The best case scenario would probably be 4-6 weeks with a lateral ligament sprain. But it may be worse than that.
If the best case is horsey has to sit out 3-5 weeks and is back by the Florida or UGA game then I would take that

One, but leary held onto the ball to long. My concern was leary missed a couple of dump offs to Davis and the nc state guy that were wide open. And then he missed our routes to robinson and brown that were wide open

Yep the one sack was on the QB. However let's give Leary credit for movement in the pocket that avoided a few others.

OL didn't dominate but played pretty decent/good

We may have to wait until Tuesday since it’s a holiday weekend.

Reactions: Girthang
Sports Illustrated had a story up with headlines that he was out for the year with the injury but they seem to have taken it down. Unable to find it, so they may have jumped the gun on making that announcement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT