ADVERTISEMENT

Any Summer Games

Would this not be THE year to head to Nassau and take in some semi-serious previews of all our guys together interspersed with sun and sand and honeys?

Reactions: mattrudd
I think all the guys are injury free not sure about the eligibility issues. I'm not expecting any concerns with either but you never know.
Eligibility should not be a concern. MOST of these guys will be 5th year guys and already graduated or near graduated.

To the OP's question, I THINK you can only have summer trips every other year. I may be mistaken, but seems like I read that before.

Invite NKU, EKU, WKU or Bellarmine and play a scrimmage game. Both schools would benefit and the players would love it. Make the game affordable for fans and the teams split the revenue that will go towards future NIL deals.
I don't know that this has EVER been done in an actual scrimmage or game, but has anyone else thought about "swapping the score" at half-time? That gives each team a chance to both defend a lead and crawl back from a deficit. The ending score would likely be a close one. I've done before when playing basketball on a console, and it's a lot of fun for both parties.

Eligibility should not be a concern. MOST of these guys will be 5th year guys and already graduated or near graduated.

To the OP's question, I THINK you can only have summer trips every other year. I may be mistaken, but seems like I read that before.
As far as I know it still every four years. Canada last year was an anomaly where we were Team USA and just happened to be UK representing.

Can’t wait to see Pope in action. You know if he gets an opportunity like a summer exhibition series he’s not gonna be hanging out in the stands and dicking around on TV. Not just a good moment for the team to bond but also for the coach to set the tone for the team and the way practice should be conducted.

Reactions: rivercatinfl
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT