ADVERTISEMENT

Any recruiting news?

I'm anxious for tomorrow, can't wait to see who we land. Then the staff will be able to really focus in on the remaining few targets and then NSD. Two of my favorite football days.

Pretty sure he's signing in February, if I remember correctly.

Yeah, that’s what he said yesterday. It’s going to be interesting to see how many kids send in their letters tomorrow and the start crunching numbers to see if we have room for a couple in Feb (we normally do).

I'm starting to get a really good feeling about Devonta Lee.

Michigan just flipped one of our highest ranked players and we're losing out on 2 recruits to UGA, one of whom was a lock to us and after just one visit to Athens in the last few weeks is going to sign with the Dawgs. It's looking like Lee may be given the green light, and if he is, our insiders believe he's all Bama. Should be interesting to see what happens.There could be another recruit that was a lock to us that signs with UGA out of nowehere.

Last edited:
Michigan just flipped one of our highest ranked players and we're losing out on 2 recruits to UGA, one of whom was a lock to us and after just one visit to Athens in the last few weeks is magically going to sign with the Dawgs. It's looking like Lee may be given the green light, and if he is, our insiders believe he's all Bama. Should be interesting to see what happens.There could be another recruit that was a lock to us that magically signs with UGA out of nowehere.
Georgia going head to head with Alabama, next year will be an epic matchup if/when they meet on the field!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT