ADVERTISEMENT

Any have video of Robs reaction to whatever woman was saying to players behind bench?

I didn’t realize someone was actually talking to them, I figured Ugo just overheard something weird. His expression was priceless. I didn’t even notice Rob because we were laughing so hard about Ugo.

Did she say she wanted to see a "Stink Bomb" from Kareem "Stink" Watkins? A 3 from him would've lifted the Rafters off Rupp. Awful pun NOT intended.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
Ive sat in those seats. Could have reached out and touched the players heads. When they seat you they tell you it’s ok to cheer , but you will be removed if you talk to players or staff .

Even if you tell them good things?
I guess . They said not to speak. Probably don’t want you distracting them . There are better seats for watching the game because the playing floor is sitting on the floor these seats are on . So the players seats are a few inches higher and they’re tall , and frequently stand up. But for someone like me , it was great to be able to see and hear the players and coaches interactions .

Last edited:
Reactions: bbncal02
I guess . They said not to speak. Probably don’t want you distracting them .
I mean I get it. I’d be hard pressed not to be excited if say Rob went nuts. I’d be like “Way to go Rob!” I’d say leave it up to the players and coaches. If fans want to high five them and compliment them and it’s not all tie time or something I’d think that be cool for players and fans there.

It’s crazy that seats are that close though.

I mean I get it. I’d be hard pressed not to be excited if say Rob went nuts. I’d be like “Way to go Rob!” I’d say leave it up to the players and coaches. If fans want to high five them and compliment them and it’s not all tie time or something I’d think that be cool for players and fans there.

It’s crazy that seats are that close though.
I think that would be considered cheering . Just don’t try and engage them in a conversation was the way I took it. Definitely no touching though. I added a little to the comment you were responding to about the seats , if you’re interested.

I was once eating lunch at the temporary UK student dining hall next to the Singletary Center. This would have been sometime during the 2015-16 season. Briscoe and Ulis were surrounded by no less than six co-eds. They were all standing next to one of the drink fountains. One of them was yelling at Tyler, something about not calling her back. Tyler had his phone out and wasn’t even paying attention to her. Briscoe was giggling and trying to calm her down. I walked away thinking, “So that’s what it’s like to be the B.M.O.C.”

I was once eating lunch at the temporary UK student dining hall next to the Singletary Center. This would have been sometime during the 2015-16 season. Briscoe and Ulis were surrounded by no less than six co-eds. They were all standing next to one of the drink fountains. One of them was yelling at Tyler, something about not calling her back. Tyler had his phone out and wasn’t even paying attention to her. Briscoe was giggling and trying to calm her down. I walked away thinking, “So that’s what it’s like to be the B.M.O.C.”
Every man says they’d like that but I bet it gets old as hell having that much attention ALL the time. Like damn just leave me alone for five minutes.

Reactions: Titpwhami2014
No, there was another video clip during the game of a white woman talking to Ulis, and Rob gave a quizzical look and then said something before the camera cut away.

I'm thinking she was offering for Tyler to come over later.

I remember that, but that didn't look too wierd. Just looked like she asked him if he wanted something (food?) and he said no.

Reactions: yoshukai
Witnessed some crazy shit at a house party in 93. Let’s just say Jared Prickett had a good night. Thought to myself, lucky son of gun.

Woman offered a 3-some for $150 bucks at the Hyatt Regency.

Ulis asked Rob if he had any money.

Rob said, yea, I got 75.

Then the clip ended.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT