ADVERTISEMENT

Any coach that UK selects will be better than Cal!

Countless folks on here have been saying anyone is better than Cal. And now they're complaining about Drew that won a natty. WTH.
It's pretty mind blowing. I'd wager most of the people who don't want Drew are all about Oats. I like Oats and would be happy with him. But he lost 12 games this season and lost the first round in the SEC tourney. No one is perfect. Drew coached at Baylor, which isn't far off from Vandy in my opinion. Imagine if a coach won a natty at Vandy.

Cal is better than Drew. Take it from someone in tx who has seen alot of Baylor games. They are boring and lose 12 games every year at least. He's been there 22 yrs.

Let’s compare their last five seasons and then you should probably go away and make a new username.

Countless folks on here have been saying anyone is better than Cal. And now they're complaining about Drew that won a natty. WTH.
I'm one who has said anyone is better than Cal and I think Drew would be a home run hire. He's far better than just "anyone". He'd be the most qualified coach we'd ever hired. I think if Hurley turns us down, the clear 2nd pick is Drew. Anyone who thinks otherwise has some other agenda going on.

Donovan could be a great 2nd choice, but there is more uncertainty with him. He hasn't really accomplished much in about 20 years and has been out of college for almost 10. In the NBA he's only been average. I'm not knocking him as I'd be thrilled to have him as our coach - just like I would be with Hurley or Drew.

Reactions: ruppsrunt66
I'm one who has said anyone is better than Cal and I think Drew would be a home run hire. He's far better than just "anyone". He'd be the most qualified coach we'd ever hired. I think if Hurley turns us down, the clear 2nd pick is Drew. Anyone who thinks otherwise has some other agenda going on.

Donovan could be a great 2nd choice, but there is more uncertainty with him. He hasn't really accomplished much in about 20 years and has been out of college for almost 10. In the NBA he's only been average. I'm not knocking him as I'd be thrilled to have him as our coach - just like I would be with Hurley or Drew.
Spot on post!

Reactions: TriCountyCat
List of active Coaches with a Natty
Pitino
Self
Drew
Calipari
Hurley
Donavan
Did I leave anyone off there’s not many

Cal is better than Drew. Take it from someone in tx who has seen alot of Baylor games. They are boring and lose 12 games every year at least. He's been there 22 yrs.
Cal was here for 14 and the resume is very similar. I am ready for a change regardless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT