ADVERTISEMENT

Ansley Almonor to visit

I think everyone should pump the brakes on worrying about gloom and doom, or anticipating/hoping for a Final Four run, next season.

Not a single one of the players on the roster has ever played a minute with one of their teammates. EVER. Literally no one has ever seen them play together, much less play in a new system with a new coaching staff. These are the most unknown/unpredictable circumstances imaginable.

I’m just going to enjoy watching the season unfold, seeing the new playing style and approach be implemented, and see how the team comes together and develops. Remember NC State wasn’t setting the world on fire until they got things rolling the first week of March when they were on the brink of going home for good in the first game of the ACC Tournament.

Not every single top target, especially a blueblood like Kentucky.
Pope landed 3 of the best defenders in the portal and the best 3 pt shooter in the portal …sounds like 4 top targets to me.

Good luck on being a troll…you’re doing a shit job of it.

Ansley made the same amount of 3 pointers as Knecht in 2 more attempts. I realize there was a huge difference in competition, but still impressive.

It's getting a little cultish around here. Especially when you can't criticize or be skeptical. I just hope you keep this same energy if UK doesn't live up to UK's standards. But hey, at least we will have an alumni-coach.
"Cultish" you really didn't say that about our CURRENT coach did you. As for my energy level it will always be up for my Wildcats and if the new coach proves not up to the task,AFTER A READONABLE AND FAIR CHANCE ,I will be as critical of him as that BASTARD we just got rid of. Pardon me if zi question the motives for this early criticism from you and your ilk on here.

Ansley made the same amount of 3 pointers as Knecht in 2 more attempts. I realize there was a huge difference in competition, but still impressive.
There may be a difference in competition but in the 5 years from 2020 to 2024, little FDU has two NCAA tournament wins and UK has one. Thanks, Cal. 🤬

Would You prefer Lanier and Almonor? Or Robinson and Waterman? I like the latter better. If Lanier wants mega bucks, I say pass.
Looking at it that way the team may be a little better with the two guys that knows the system. Plus, Waterman's height at the four would be nice when Carr was out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT