ADVERTISEMENT

Announcement tonight for Askew..

It seems odd they haven't even mentioned it coming up. Every time there has been a Top 10 recruit announcing on ESPN I always remember them talking about it at the start of the broadcast. Could be ESPN pissing on us as usual, but it almost feels like this isn't happening, at least on Sportscenter.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
It seems odd they haven't even mentioned it coming up. Every time there has been a Top 10 recruit announcing on ESPN I always remember them talking about it at the start of the broadcast. Could be ESPN pissing on us as usual, but it almost feels like this isn't happening, at least on Sportscenter.
Yeah, they aren't pissing on us. Just they are going to show normal stuff until he's ready. IDK what specific time or segment.

Did you think this was going to be a lead story on SC? Most casual college basketball fans have never even heard his name. Plus these announcements never run on time anyway.

Don’t mean to be inconsiderate, but I could care less Patty Mahomes. They ain’t finding anything out until the mri is done. Get on with it already

Somebody please tag me when they go to show it please I can’t stand waiting though this shit. I’ll check here every 5 mins but I would appreciate it if someone would be @ me when it come on. TIA!

At least we got a highlight of Tyler Herro and Michael Carter Williams going at it followed by high praise from Jimmy Butler.

At the worst case they know all the UK fans will be watching so the later the better. More eyes on more of the show. ESPN ain't dumb. They know UK is ratings same as UNC or Duke.

Is it definitely espn 2? I know it won’t be on ESPN due to the foosabll game, and I doubt ESPN news.. whoever @ me when it starts deserves a minimim of 20 slutty likes! Thanks and god bless!

I now have seen most of the Chiefs/Broncos game and know every intricate detail about Mahomes injuries.

Hey ESPN, don't tease the #BBN and leave us hangin!!! We all know that NO ONE watches Sportcenter anymore, so I guess you need the #BBN to watch the whole show.[eyeroll][eyeroll]:chairshot::chairshot:

This thread is awfully whiny. It's a few min of sports highlights, folks. It's not like it's the Jersey Shore updates. Nobody is forcing you to watch it.

Reactions: JustBlue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT