ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Reid's play sheet revealed

Deeeefense

Aug 22, 2001
Chattanooga
GGG4V3xWAAI1kVE

The things folks are saying about Kyle Shanahan today was said about Reid in Philly a decade ago

Can't win in playoffs
Tightens up in big games
Just a regular season offensive guy
Will never win the big one

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
The HH we go to closes at 10 and opens at 7. They used to be open 24/7 but they are unable to find enough staff. Only eat breakfast there but it has always been good.

The things folks are saying about Kyle Shanahan today was said about Reid in Philly a decade ago

Can't win in playoffs
Tightens up in big games
Just a regular season offensive guy
Will never win the big one

I know the iffing game but for special teams snafus, the niners win that game with relative comfort. Mans way too close to not getting one. He'll get there.

The HH we go to closes at 10 and opens at 7. They used to be open 24/7 but they are unable to find enough staff. Only eat breakfast there but it has always been good.

That's the same story at the one in my town has. But multiple Waffle Houses and a similar place called Waffle King are open 24 hours and have crews to fill the hours. But as you say they do have good breakfast.

That's the same story at the one in my town has. But multiple Waffle Houses and a similar place called Waffle King are open 24 hours and have crews to fill the hours. But as you say they do have good breakfast.
Got a waffle king down here, pretty good food although I'm not sure this one's 24 hours anymore.... I know during peak covid they stopped being open 24 after everything opened back up and I don't think they are 24 still to this day just like the Walmart. Long gone are the 6am stops at Walmart on the way home from work with no one in line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT