ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Jones Withdraws from Draft, Back to Texas

ralphdalton, just curious but you said in a recent post that you are not a UK fan. Do you mind saying which team you support? Just wondering.

Ralph Dalton played for Georgetown '82-86--had a severe knee injury and had him play the post grad year. Wore the extremely high, high tops due to the severity of the injury. Was diehard Georgetown fan up until JT III decided to go the way of his Dad and ignore doing his job and chose to run a program like it was a JV HS team. Hated the Princeton offense (still do) and choose to watch the game I love as a CBB Fan--which has been much more fun. No bandwagon, I just watch and enjoy the games. With my favorite player back at Gtown, I'll be tuning in to see if he can do anything to help get the program back as watchable, but at 54 years of age, he's a stop gap and really the way the program is operating, they need systematic update/changes that I fear will only happen once Big John Thompson fades into the background. His meddlesome ways make that job damn near impossible to function.

ADVERTISEMENT