ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Dodson / Pulaski County

1_Cool_CAT

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2008
London, KY
Senior to be on this years squad, Passes away after suffering some kind of Head injury in spring practices. I have read it was some sort of brain injury requiring multiple Surgeries trying to save him.

So heartbreaking, please pray for the Family, Teammates, School & Community..

Rather shocking. Don't know the circumstances surrounding the situation but incredibly sad nonetheless.

Curious to see if this generates any discussion about the helmet padding we see in practice videos.

Also let's not overlook the impact this has on his teammates especially whomever delivered the blow.

Absolutely tragic news. Apparently a "freak" incident/accident. Prayers and condolences to his family and teammates.

Peace

Praying for the family and all of his teammates and the entire school system. My heart is broken.

This young man's family is close to mine. It was indeed a freak accident. He was wearing helmet, pads, etc. Clean hit and his head did not suffer any direct helmet to helmet trauma.
The family has chosen to donate his organs.
Please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers. Very sad situation.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏...having experienced losing a child, there are no words. GOD bless this family🙏🙏🙏🙏

Dang it I didn't see the thread I made another one.
Anyway I did one year at Pulaski County. Hate to hear it

Feel absolutely awful for the guy who tackled him. He will probably never forgive himself and will stay with him the rest of his life.

Definitely sad to hear. Those are probably the scariest situations because you can hit your head on the ground playing any sport or quite literally anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT