ADVERTISEMENT

An Idea to Settle This Sh!tfest!

The-Hack

All-American
Oct 1, 2016
Cal and Stoops each pick their fastest two players.

They each do a 200 or 400 relay against Sydney Mac and Abby Steiner.

The guys/program that get beat the least win!!

I say they go out back and fight like men. Throw some hands, hug it out, grab a beer.

• Love
Reactions: TeoJ and The-Hack
When has it become a thing that grown men air out their grievances over social media? I feel like that’s what high school girls do. Now every sports media outlet is writing an article about it and every football recruit sees it. Thanks, Cal. Grow up and be a man.

Reactions: Greezy Kreek
It's just more proof cal doesn't care about KY sports. He cares about HIS team. He cares about his players success in the nba. It's his perception by nba people that he cares about. We are a tool to him.
On my rare trips to Rafters the last couple of years, the basketball fans have been pretty evenly split. About half think Cal is pissing down their back and telling them it’s raining.

And this recent crap just feels like he has expanded his repertoire to piss down the backs of football fans.

On my rare trips to Rafters the last couple of years, the basketball fans have been pretty evenly split. About half think Cal is pissing down their back and telling them it’s raining.

And this recent crap just feels like he has expanded his repertoire to piss down the backs of football fans.
I wonder if Cal understands how much damage he has already done to UK basketball and the fan base. I see it in my family. We have had season tickets since the 1959-60 season and no one in my family wants to use them. So I sell them to a man in London, KY. $5,000.

The only reason I keep them is because of the priority points. We also have 4 season tickets in football and combined with over 60 years of basketball we are pretty high up on the scale. This gurantees good bowl tickets. But if my source in London decides he does not want them anymore, I am finished with BB tickets. Unless Cal leaves.

Raise Money for Eastern Kentucky and Western Kentucky in separate natural disasters and see who really moves the bar.... PS I love Stoops. He is the man for his job until further notice.... we will be the judge off both there exits. Ask Tubby....

• Love
Reactions: HerrosHeroes

Cage match between Stoops and Cal would be much more entertaining

Here ya go

Tag Team Handicap Match

Mark Stoops/V Marrow
W Manager Jim Cornett

vs

the Ducktail/Matt Jones/Ryan Lemond

special Referee Kash Money Daniel

Loser leaves Town and Cal gets a head shave anyways

haha

• Haha
Reactions: BlueInTheBoro
Mitch needs to settle it. Three of them should meet at KSBar&Grille after hours over Bernie Sanders dip and Nancy Pelosi salad and come out as a united front.

Here ya go

Tag Team Handicap Match

Mark Stoops/V Marrow
W Manager Jim Cornett

vs

the Ducktail/Matt Jones/Ryan Lemond

special Referee Kash Money Daniel

Loser leaves Town and Cal gets a head shave anyways

haha
The Big Blue Express

I cann spel relly gud. I'm not two gud in other akademiks

BB has done pretty well with that tool. How many schools have won a NC since 2010?

How many schools have won a NC in the past ten years? And there is a good chance we add another one the next year or two

Last edited:
Reactions: maroon79
Hmmmm.

You haven’t seen Sydney Mac run. She’s not that far behind the men’s record for the 400 meter hurdles.

But we have a kid with world class speed at WR, now!
4+ sec...look, I love track and am extremely proud of Sydney and Abby, but I'm sorry women shouldn't be competing against men in sports for the obvious reasons. I think this progressive BS that's going now should be stopped and I don't care about your feelings of what you think you are on a given day.

Last edited:
Reactions: jauk11 and gojvc
BB has done pretty well with that tool. how many schools have won a NC?
It's just more proof cal doesn't care about KY sports. He cares about HIS team. He cares about his players success in the nba. It's his perception by nba people that he cares about. We are a tool to him.

How many schools have won a NC in the past ten years? And there is a good chance we add another one the next year or two
Lol, I am not sure what to say here. This was a satire post of spelling and you are talking basketball. I also think you ran circles around me. You said Cal doesn't care, then you said another championship in the next year or 2! Sir I know when I have been defeated, you win by a TKO

Lol, I am not sure what to say here. This was a satire post of spelling and you are talking basketball. I also think you ran circles around me. You said Cal doesn't care, then you said another championship in the next year or 2! Sir I know when I have been defeated, you win by a TKO
My post should have only been the first sentence, the rest was someone else's opinion, the post got screwed up. Sorry.

I think this progressive BS that's going now should be stopped
It’s an obvious joke, Slugger, calm down!!

Do you really think I wanted basketball players, football players and track stars to run a hurdle race?

Id be scared the FB players would sprain an ankle.

Last edited:
Reactions: jauk11
It’s an obvious joke, Slugger, calm down!!

Do you really think I wanted basketball players, football players and track stars to run a hurdle race?

Id be scared the FB players would sprain an ankle.
I ran track a little in the Army and I was afraid I would trip on a hurdle and fall on my face. Such a beautiful face, I didn't want to break it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT