ADVERTISEMENT

Amari Williams to Kentucky

Easy there, just let this play out. Nothing is sure but taxes and death.
Taxes aren't even a sure thing. Just ask this guy:

20210131_GENE_-GORDNER_279-1.jpg

Correct me if I’m wrong but I feel like these 2 guys are twice the front court players we had last year…

One of these guys is twice the front court players we had last year.
I agree with one possible exception: Big Z. Would’ve loved to see Big Z in Pope’s offense and feel he would’ve done well on defense with a better coaching staff (in terms of X’s and O’s and player development).

But if we get Williams and Osoboro (sp?) I think their floor is twice as high as Z’s. Especially Williams who is a proven 3 and D threat.

Silent verbal!!

Should we call it a whisper? 😉

Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand
Lot of five star freshmen at his position with Duke. Less competition here, wonder if we are getting out bided for these three? Has been all about money lately and all the sudden we don't have the money to get some guys like this?
I’m wondering if the comments about getting guys that want to play at Kentucky may hurt him soemthing

I swear, we have the only board where someone will post an identical link to a story that already has 3 threads in the top 10 on page 1.
It's so damn aggravating. I've accidently done it in the past but I always look at the first 2 pages before I start a new thread. Mods should constantly combine threads to keep the board free of the useless duplicates.

Reactions: flacat22
None of them actually want to play for the name on the jersey but if the money and playing time are available they'll come just not for the reason they used to.

Reactions: track42
So you're again not going to share the source of your info? Surely you got it again from Tweeter or KSR or someone else because you seem to spend all day every minute trying to be the first to regurgitate someone else's reporting.
It's really weitd for this person to search all the UK twitter guys and national recruitinvg guys and come on here with " breaking news".

Garrison is visiting. Could we go Garrison at the five, Williams at the four, Osobar at the three, Chandler at the two and Perry at the one?

A priority recruit for us and we could not even get a visit? What if we was going to give him more money? Why would he not be interested in at least checking that part out before he commits to them? These guys have to know that we should have the money to compete at a place like this. What's the deal of not even checking us out. Kind of bothersome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT